Labels

27 February 2012

Teenage Dream

Good morning!  It's Monday again which means we have a new challenge at Pollycraft for you!  Last week's challenge was easy... Ribbons and Buttons.  This week it's a little bit harder...  I struggled and struggled with it...  (maybe the pink is a bit bright for me?). The lovely Sheena has chosen the challenge theme Teenage Dream!  Head on over to the Pollycraft challenge blog to see the fabulous cards my teamies came up with!  

Our sponsor for this challenge is Letraset who are giving the lucky winner a 5 pack set of Promarkers! 


Here's my card using the rocking chick Luna Bitterfrost - Guitars Rock:











































I followed this week's sketch from Sketch Saturday (see below).  The papers are a mixture of whatever I could find on my desk in brightish colours!  The sentiment is a rub on from Pebbles.  The swirly bling is from Prima.  I coloured Luna with copics and added Stickles to her guitar and hair (I tried Spica pens first, but I find the sheen is just a bit too subtle for me).

Here's the sketch:


















Here's a close-up of Luna:























And here are the copics I used:


















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Sketch Saturday: Sketch
That Craft Place Challenge: Anything Goes

We hope you can join us this week!

Have a lovely day!

Arabella Chickie in Glyfada, Athens

13 comments:

Mary J said...

Such a fab fun card Arabella! Gorgeous colour combo!

Joey said...

Hunny you have made a cracking card, this is gorgeous. Joey x

Milliesmarvels said...

This is fab Arabella! I love the way you have coloured her and the sparkly streak in her hair!
Jane
x

BrossArtAddiction said...

Awesome card and amazing coloring! Oh and all the bling is fab!! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday and Good luck! :D

Hugz & TFS,
xx Tracey/SS-DT xx

Lou Mac said...

Arabella!! LOVE Lunas pink streak in her hair!! Gawddd. That's got me! :)

Your card is gorgeous, so much going on - can't stop looking at it!!

xo

Sheena said...

I love this Arabella! I love the sassy colours - is it possible to have pink that's too pink??!! Sheena xx

That Craft Place Ltd said...

Stunning card and colouring. Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge.
Lisa xxxxx

Steph said...

What a fun bright card! I love the contrast of the bright colours with the black, love it! Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes this week, hope to see you again soon! x

Shelley said...

So funky! Any teenager would love this card. Sweet image and great colouring. hugs Shelley

Unknown said...

Hi Arabella, oh my this is just brilliant!

Love the pink - it's a great shade.

Sarah

Anita said...

This is gorgeous Arabella and I love how you've colored this rock star, especially her hair.

Faye said...

Ooh, loving the blingtastic bling! Faberoony card. xx

RiNNE said...

Fa.bu.lous! Your coloring is en pointe! And your card ROCKS!!