Labels

06 February 2012

Pollycraft Monday 126: Chill Out

Hello world!  It's me.  Sorry I have been quiet lately... I'm still on holiday.  We are now in Sydney staying with family and we had our niece's 2nd birthday yesterday!  It was a lovely day and the weather was beautiful (apparently for the first time this summer in Sydney!)!

Today we have a new challenge at Pollycraft chosen by the lovely Anita... she chose....

Chill Out

We would like to see what Chilling out means to you... is it winter?  or relaxing? or cool colours?  Our sponsor this week is My Mum's Craft Shop and they are offering the winner a £10 voucher to spend in store.

Head on over to the Pollycraft Challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my teamies.  I must admit I was totally stumped by this one for a while... here's what I eventually came up with:


This lovely fairy image is called Lilybean Fairy - Clover I believe.  I have coloured her with copics (see details below).  The papers are from Crate Paper and the ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl.  The charm is from Da Wanda and the chipboard dragonfly is from Make it Crafty.    The pearl brad is from My Mind's Eye.  

Here is a close-up of the fairy:

And here are the copics I used:

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
The Crafty Pad #156: Fresh Spring Colours
Stampalot Challenge: In the Garden
The Poodles Parlour: Anything Goes

We hope you can join us!

Arabella Chickie in Sydney




19 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Arabella, sounds like you are having fun globetrotting!

Beautiful card, as always. Love the image and that charm is gorgeous.

Sarah

Sarah

Joey said...

Arabella this is gorgeous, I love that little toadstool charm too. Joey x

Lou Mac said...

THE most perfect image EVER Arabella!! I love the cool colours and the pop of red in the stitching to match those little toadstools!! Such a dreamy card! <3 xo

Céline said...

so gorgeous card Arabella !
love your fab coloring
hugs
céline

Sheena said...

Gorgeous card - I love that big bow! Sheena xx

Mary J said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!

Cheryl said...

This caught my eye on my google reader right away. Beautiful colors and your coloring is as gorgeous as always. I so love this!

Sounds like you are having a lot of fun traveling! How fun! Safe travels!

Lynsey said...

This is so pretty! I love it!
Hugs Lynsey x

Danni said...

Beautiful card! So pretty!

Anita said...

Beautiful card Arabella. Love the papers and your stitching really pops! Pretty ribbon too.

brenda said...

What a really pretty card Arabella, perfect for our theme.

Thank you so much for joining us In the Garden at Stampalot this month, good luck and hope to see you again.

B x

pinky said...

I just love this gorgeous card!! Thanks for joining us at Stampalot this month.
Pinky

Faye said...

Arabella, this is soooooooo gorgeous and the charm is perfect! xx

Debbie said...

Aww what a lovely card. Super colouring and detail :)
Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Pad challenge this week. :)
We have a DT call out too if you would be interested :)

Debbiexx

Ruth said...

Beautiful garden themed card! So colourful! Thanks for joining the Sir Stampalot Challenge, Ruth :)

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

What a fantastic image and you have colored it just perfectly. Love your layout too! Thank you so much for sharing and playing along in the Spring Colors challenge at The Crafty Pad this week. We also have a DT call on the moment if you are interested in applying :)

Sally H said...

Gorgeous card, Arabella! Thanks so much for joining us in the Garden at Sir stampalot this month and good luck!

RiNNE said...

So pretty!! Luv the charm and pearl! Have fun in Australia!

Karen said...

Super pretty card and simply gorgeous colouring! Wow!  Smiles. :0)

Krafty Karen DT for Poodles Parlour.xx