Labels

21 May 2011

Another baby card!

BB and I spent a very long day driving to France and back and provisioning the boat yesterday... I don't know about her, but I am totally exhausted and I still have to put most of the groceries away!

Anyway, on to my card... I think I mentioned a while ago that when I was home on holiday my friend needed some baby cards as heaps of her friends are having babies at the moment.  Here's another one I made for her:





































































I love this image by Mo Manning.  It's called Sumpin's Wrong and can be purchased here.  The image is coloured with copics (see details below) and cut out with Spellbinders Nesties on the Cuttlebug.  I inked the background while the image was still in the die.  The papers are from October Afternoon and the ribbon is from my stash.  The sentiment letter stickers are by Fynmark (purchased at my local craft store while I was home in NZ).

Here's a closeup:



















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge #83: Anything Goes
Joyful Stamper - Inspire me Fridays - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Children's Cards

Here are the copics I used (not that many for once):

























Happy Saturday!

Arabella Chickie in Imperia, Italy

6 comments:

carol said...

aaah lovely cute card, thanks for playing along with our challenge at Crafty Catz, x carol

lindyloo said...

awwwww this is one cute image and coloured so beautiful thanks for playing along with us at the crafty catz this week linda x

Alice said...

awwww.... this is so very sweet! love your coloring on the image, too! super card!

Curly said...

Wow this is so very pretty, beautiful colour theme and design, fabulous colouring,

Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz this week,

Good Luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :0)x

Canne said...

This is a really cute image and your colouring is fabby. Thanks for joining us at Cardmadfairy's Digi Days Challenge

ChickieChirps said...

And I remain very excited about getting back to Greece to start Card-making again!
BB