Labels

18 May 2011

Faeries!

I LOVE the Emerald Faeries available in Deb's shop here.  If I could draw, I think that is what I would draw...  I had this one coloured up from a few months ago when I first purchased some of these faeries, so I thought I would use it for this month's sketch at I{heart}2stamp.

Here is the sketch:






































































The papers are from October Afternoon and I think the black one is from My Mind's Eye.  The shapes are cut using the Slice Machine.  The image is coloured with copics (see details below) and I have added Stickles to the wings.  The sentiment is from Amy R's Summer Sentiments.

I would also like to enter this card into the first Emerald Faerie Garden Challenge which is Anything Goes and as my second entry into the current Dutch Dare Card Challenge (Winged Things).

Here is a close-up of the image:

























And these are the copics I used:


























Arabella Chickie in Imperia, Italy

7 comments:

Deb Mitchell said...

Ohhhh WOW!!!!! Arabella, your card is absolutely Fab Hun! What beautiful colouring & I love the colour of Snookie's shell- Brilliance!!!

Hugz, Deb

Deb Mitchell said...

Thank you for joining us at the Emerald Faeries Garden Challenge Blog this month

Hugz, Deb

Alice said...

love love that image and fabulous coloring. beautiful card! love it!

Anonymous said...

Awwww. well, you know (of course) that his is one of my favourite ever cards.

xxxx

AB

vicmbee said...

beautiful card..Boo & Snookie look very cute.. Thanks for joining in with the 1st Emerald Faerie challenge..
Vicki
xxx

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

I love these fairies - so cute! Great coloring! :D

Natalie Z said...

Stunning card!!!! Thanks for playing with us at The Emerald Faeries Garden Challenge.

Hugs Natalie xx