Labels

25 May 2011

Winter winds

I am still in Antibes fighting pretend fires, although it is so stinking hot here, I'm surprised we are allowed to!  The fire fighting is quite fun really, just bad timing for me as we leave Italy on Monday to head back to Greece and start our first guest trip of the season and I am trying to provision the boat from a distance!  

I have a card I made a month or so ago to show you today (I have a whole stash up my sleeve ready to post for when I am too busy to craft!).  This one is using Winter Winds from Little Miss Muffet stamps...


























































The papers are a mixture of October Afternoon and Crate Paper.  The ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl and the charm is from Telfords Direct.  I have coloured the Winter Winds girl with copics (see details below) and added pearls to the flower on her hat.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Lexi's Creations - Spots and or stripes
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Paper Playtime - Anything Goes and add a charm
Woodware USA - Anything Goes

And speaking of challenges, you only have one more day to get your challenge in to the tags or banners challenge collection at Little Miss Muffet challenges!   You could win two digis of your choice from the shop!

Here are the copics I used for Winter Winds:



















Happy Tuesday!

Arabella Chickie in Antibes, France


7 comments:

jayne said...

Wow what a beautiful card. It is absolutely stunning.

Your colouring is perfect.

Jayne
x

Diane said...

Arabella your card is gorgeous !! I love the image of the girl and how you have coloured her in !! Just FAB !!

Thanks for playing along with us at Woodware USA.

hugs Diane xx

Debs said...

WOW your colouring is amazing!
Gorgeous card - love the DP's.
Thanks for sharing it with us at Lexi's Creations.
Good luck.
{{Debs}}xx

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello there .Beautiful papers in background .Image is coloured superbly .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

Mary J said...

WOW! Look at that hair - just gorgeous! I wish mine looked that sleek in the wind, lol!!

Michelle said...

Hi Arabella

Fabulous card!! Your colouring is just fantastic and I love the pretty papers.

Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :-)

Anonymous said...

She's so very, very 'French'.

AB