Labels

09 May 2011

Robotastic!

I love the Critters and Cogs images from Pollycraft, and when my father in law gave me a very cool round metal shaving from his work (he knows how much I love metal shavings and he saves the interesting ones for me... isn't he sweet?), I knew it would go perfectly with one of the Critters and Cogs robots...












































































The papers are from October Afternoon and Bo Bunny and the ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl.  The sentiment and the image are both from Pollycraft.  I coloured the image with copics (see below) and added stickles to the stars on the skirt and googly eyes to her face and I wrote Hello on her chest.  Metal shaving from Golf Engineering.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Pollycraft Monday - Anything Goes
Dutch Dare Challenges #111 - Sketch (followed rather loosely)
Bugaboo Stamps - Anything Goes

Here is a close up:

























And here are the copics I used:


























Ooooh and I got a Slice machine for my birthday (thanks Mum and Dad)!  LOVE it!!!!  I spent the afternoon playing with it... it is awesome!  I will tell you more tomorrow.

Arabella Chickie in Imperia, Italy

6 comments:

Lynne Armstrong said...

This is so cute...and how perfect to have a unique metal shaving piece to add to it!

Cheryl said...

Oooh, I love this card! Who knew a robot could be so stinkin' cute! Your coloring is perfect. I love the google eyes.

~Cheryl~

Anonymous said...

Wait until I show him tonight! He's going to be so chuffed!

AB

ChickieChirps said...

I LOVE this one. Superb wording and a lovely little metal shaving. How unique!
BB

ChickieChirps said...

Love the way you've captured the 3D characteristics of the card - it is such a special part of them!
BB

Jodie Mackrell said...

cute card! love the eyes and papers! thank you for joining this weeks Bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!