Labels

30 May 2011

Manly men

Yay it's the weekend!  This will probably be the last weekend I have free to craft in a while, so I am making the most of it and getting lots of cards made!  We head to Greece tomorrow to start our summer season with the guests.  As lovely as Italy is, we are actually really looking forward to getting back to Greece and (hopefully) our little apartment.  Living out of a suitcase gets old pretty quickly.

Here's a card I made for the Manly Men challenge at Tiddly Inks this week and also for the Charisma Cardz Challenge (Boy Oh Boy):



















This is Nerdy Bot.  I think he looks like a very manly bot!  The papers I used are from Crate Paper and My Mind's Eye and the seam binding is from The Ribbon Girl.  The buttons were a crafty gift from Bookie Bird (thanks BB!).  The sentiment sticker is from SRM stickers.   I coloured Nerdy Bot with copics (see details below).



















































Here are the copics I used:



















Arabella Chickie in Imperia, Italy

10 comments:

Brodders said...

I love how you have coloured Mr Nerdy Bot :)
Thanks for joining with us at Tiddlyinks this week x

ChickieChirps said...

I love this little guy. I'm leaning towards nerdy manly bot. Like a metrosexual who does statistics in his free time.
He's sweet.
BB

Leah l'Orange said...

he is just FANTASTIC, and i think i'm in LURRRRRVE with those gorgeous buttons! fabulous male card - thanks so much for playing along at Charisma!

Unknown said...

I love your card and your coloring is just wonderful! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

Loopylou. said...

omg!!! how awesome is this card!!! arabella i always love peeking at what you make each week and this one is adorable!! happy packing and thankyou so much for squeezing us in before you go to greece!! hugs tiddly inker Lou xxx

DonnaMundinger said...

Adorable card! Love all of the colors you've used and those buttons are swoon worthy. Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers this week. xxD

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Love this robot and how you colored him. ;D

Larissa said...

Very cute!~Your colouring is awesome and I love those buttons. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge this week.

Hugs,
Larissa

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Ok, this is amazingly wonderful - your coloring is superb and your layout is gorgeous! I love seeing each of your creations! Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers again!
Hugs,
M

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

This is just gorgeous!!! :) Amazing colors and coloring!