Labels

01 May 2011

Monster sweet tooth!

I finally got a chance to make some cards on the weekend... but haven't had time to post them until this weekend!  This is one I just made to add to my stash.  I really wanted to try out Barbara's Monster Sweet Tooth as I have had him for ages but hadn't used him.






































































The papers are from Cosmo Cricket and October Afternoon.  The ribbon is from my stash and the stickers are from October Afternoon.  Monster Sweet Tooth is from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  I have coloured this sweet monster with copics (see below) and added glossy accents to his lollipops.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Ellephantastic Challenges - Birthday/Party


Here are the copics I used:


























Arabella Chickie in Sydney, Australia

5 comments:

Jill said...

What a great monster! Really love your colours and the background is great! Thanks for joining in at Ellephantastic this month. Jill

Michelle said...

Such a fantastic fun card, love his googly eyes and shiny lollies :-) Your papers are very pretty too. Thanks for joining us for this weeks challenge at Ellephantastic
hugs
Michelle
Elle DT
x

Helen Laurence said...

A very lovely card. Thank you for taking part in our Birthday/Party challenge this month.
Good luck.
Hugs
Helen x

Jen Nelson said...

love the googly eyes... wish I could sew in a straight line lol
thanks for joining us at OSCC

jen xxx

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Check out that lacquer on those lollipops!! Yummy! :D Love the layout on this card too. ;D *Hugs