Labels

11 August 2011

New Release at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!

Happy Thursday!  It's new release day again at Little Miss Muffet stamps and Barbara has a whole new batch of cute digital stamps!  Head on over to the Little Miss Muffet Challenge blog and have a look at all the beautiful cards the DT girls have made!  All four of the new releases will be available in the store today!

This is our super busy time of year at the moment, so I only had a chance to make one card... I decided to use Isabella and Belle...









































































I have coloured Isabella and Belle with copics (see details below).  The papers I used are from Crate Paper, Cosmo Cricket and Making Memories.  The ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl, and I think the charm is one I purchased from Telfords Direct.  The sentiment stamp is a new one for me from Inkadinkadoo.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Anything Goes Challenge Blog # 47: Celebration (or Happy Birthday)
Shopping our Stash #12: Dogs or Digi Stamps or Denim (my stash is the Prima flocked rub ons and the bling)
Sweet Stamps # 27: Bling it up
Dream Valley Challenges # 13: Distressing

Here are the copics I used:

























Happy Thursday!

Arabella Chickie in Lavrio, Greece

15 comments:

Faye said...

Oooooooh, me likey, me likey alot. Yellow is my favorite colour, so gotta love that ribbon. :) Thanks for playing at Cupcake too. xxx

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Gorgeous card you've made hun! Love the image and those flowers and the butterfly... gorgeous!!!
Hugs, Marit.
..:: xXx ::..

Delphine said...

Gorgeous card, Arabella! Beautiful papers and layout and I love the image you have used:-)! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Hugs Delphine xx

Antoinette said...

Gorgeous and pretty!!! Thank you for joining us for the Anything Goes Challenge. Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Good Luck! Hugs Annie xXx

Anonymous said...

Awww... so, so gorgeous.

AB

Debra James said...

I soooo love your colour and paper choice, makes for one very pretty and soft card, gorgeous, xxx

Cleota said...

Beautiful! I love that embellie with the gems - the black flowers and the butterfly. Great coloring too.

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Very beautiful colouring. I love how your layout looks like a patchwork quilt.

Brodders said...

A wonderful card :) gorgeous colouring. Thanks for joining us at Cupcakes this week and good luck. Jane x

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Oops, just lost my comment. ;D I love your card and the butterfly/flower embellishment is a nice touch. You coloring is fabulous. The yellow flower is gorgeous and I love the charm! :D

Emma said...

Such a beautiful card, gorgeous image and embellies.
Hugs Emma x

melsanford said...

Lovely card! Love the distressing :-) Thankyou for joining us at Dream Valley! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

CarlaKH said...

You colored that sweet image so perfectly! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Anonymous said...

Very sweet card! Thanks for playing along on Sweet Stamps blog! I hope you get a chance to use our fabulous stamps! Good luck on the contest!
Love your detail and your bling!

Carrie's Corner said...

Sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges.

Hugs
Carrie