Labels

24 August 2011

Another wee fairy...

Happy Tuesday!  I hope everyone is having a lovely week!  Yesterday I had a day off, so I decided to make a card with a wee Pergamano fairy that I had coloured up a while ago, but didn't have a chance to make into a card.  I followed the August sketch from I{heart}2Stamp (phew just getting in on time!).

Here's the sketch:




















And here's my card:










































































So I finished the card and I was looking at it and I thought she looked a little bit strange just sitting on nothing in the middle of nowhere, so I went back to my craft table (read dining room table) and drew in a tree branch and coloured it up and I think it looks heaps better that way.  Before she kind of looked like she was about to sit on a toilet!
The papers are from Crate Paper and I have added Stickles to her wings.  I coloured her with copics (see details below) and the ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl.  The chipboard embellies are from Make it Crafty.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
I{heart}2stamp: August SFYTT
Happileigh Scrappin Challenge #36: Girly
Hooked on Craft Challenge #6: Things with Wings

Here are the copics I used:

























Happy Tuesday!  Don't forget tomorrow is the big blog hop day at Pollycraft!

Arabella Chickie in Lavrio, Greece

8 comments:

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh I adore this card. This image is just darling. Thank yo for joining us at Hooked on craft.
Hugs Jackie

Anita said...

You're cracking me up about the toilet lol! The tree branch looks fabulous and she's colored beautifully. Love the sparkle too.

Karen said...

Gorgeous image and lovely colouring. Thanks for joining us at Hookedoncraft challenges this week.

Anonymous said...

She is sooo beautiful. And I'm with Anita... couldn't stop laughing :)

AB

Chris Hanselman said...

Such a beautiful cards. Thanks for taking part in HappiLeigh Scrappin Challenge

Chris

Made by Mandy said...

Love your fab Girly image :)

Many thanks for joining in with our challenge over at Happileigh Scrappin' Challenges

Mandy (DT member for Happileigh Scrappin')

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

She's beautiful! LOL about the toilet comment! Kudos on drawing in the branch!
Maria

Tina Webb said...

This is an excellent tree branch! Well done, she would have looked a wee bit odd out there in the middle of nothing. BB