Labels

08 August 2011

A drought...

Hi chicks,

Just wanted to send hugs and let you know I'm still here!

I LOVE seeing all the beautiful cards posted by Arabella (my, that girl is a whiz and so has her card-making mojo back!) and sharing your stories when you post.   Though, as much as I affirm I have ' all the time in the world and I gain the creative fulfillment I need', I am not in a place where I can blog right now.

The little travel blogs were aimed at keeping up my presence here with the chicks, in the absence of card-making opportunities, but I have not found the opportunity to prepare them recently.

I am so reluctant to say those words, "I don't have time" because I believe there is always enough time and it is more positive to focus on having and being abundant rather than not.

But, my little chick needs 100% of my time right now and I'm working on ways to teach him all the beautiful lessons about independence, boundaries and quiet times so I can also maintain a little wee bit for myself when the day is done.

Sending lots of love and hugs to you chicks, be back soon!

Bookie Bird in windy Lavrio, Greece  xxxxxx


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear you're safe and sound and very busy with your littlest man!

This time together will pass all too quickly. Enjoy!!! Enjoy!!! Enjoy!!! Never mind about 'not having time'. You'll soon have lots of it on your hands again. Then there'll be all the time in the world to do your crafting again.

I spent the last week 'entertaining' our littlest girl while we were at Perisher and she sure kept me on my toes. My 'littlies' fill my heart with joy. Definitely don't want to miss out on even one moment of special time with them... miss our UK chickadees frightfully.

So. Make the most of the moment. You know that corny old saying "the present is just that... a present".

AB

ChickieChirps said...

Thank you AB, you're so right. I 'm trying to do just that.
Keeping on keeping on!
Love and hugs
BB