Labels

25 August 2011

New Releases at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!

For the Pollycraft Blog Hop, click here.

It's Thursday again!  Boy are the weeks flying past fast at the moment!  August is usually our busiest month at work, so I am very relieved to be getting to the end of it!  It has been soooo hot here, I am looking forward to the slightly cooler months ahead.

Barbara has been busy again and this week we have three gorgeous new images to show you from Little Miss Muffet Stamps!  Head on over to the Little Miss Muffet Challenge blog to have a look at the beautiful creations from the DT!

I decided to use School Turtle from the Snuggly Giftables collection... what do you think?


















































I think he's pretty cute!  The papers are from October Afternoon and the Apple Card is from My Mind's Eye.  I have coloured School Turtle with copics (see details below).  The ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl and the tag is from Maya Rd.  The charm just arrived in the mail from Ana Perles at Da Wanda.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Party Time Tuesdays # 30: Back to School
Use it Tuesday #14: Back to School and stash (my stash - the October Afternoon papers and the Apple card)
The Crazy Challenge #81: Back to School
Creative Stamp Friends #32: School

Here is a close up:























These are the copics I used:























I hope you love the new images as much as we do!  You still have time to enter the current challenge at Little Miss Muffet stamps too... the theme is Use Multiple Stamps (not including sentiment) or if you use a Little Miss Muffet stamps image the theme is Anything Goes.

Ciao!

Arabella Chickie in Lavrio, Greece

7 comments:

Joey said...

Gorgeous card Arabella, LOVE your colouring, its gorgeous. Joey x

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Fab job. I love the October Afternoon paper with this image, works perfectly. Great colouring the streaking on the apple is wonderful, just like a Red Delicious.

Cleota said...

Love it. Love it. Love it!! Great coloring. Great embellies! Just a great card.

Delphine said...

Such a beautiful card, Arabella! I love your colours and colouring and all the elements work perfectly together! I can almost feel like going back to school:-) (My holiday is over a week from now:-(...) Hugs Delphine xx

Debra James said...

This is such a brilliant card, love how you created such a fabulous back to school card, would be perfect for anyone,Teacher or child, xxx

Shirl said...

Fabulous job with the colouring of School Turtle Arabella everything looks so lifelike. Gorgeous card all round.

Hugs Shirley x x

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

That apple card is perfect for this and I love the little girl charm too! Such perfect embellishments. ;D The layout is great and the colors you chose for the turtle are perfect - love the rainbow gift too. *Hugs