Labels

18 August 2011

Little Miss Muffet Stamps Challenge #16: Use Multiple Stamps

So it's Thursday again and I'm sorry I haven't been around in a while but we have been crazy busy working on the boat with 3 long trips in a row!  We are currently about halfway through our (hopefully) longest trip of the summer and it's pretty hectic on board cooking and cleaning for 10 guests and 4 crew!  Thankfully I get lots of help from the other three crew members (including my husband).

Anywho...  enough of my rambling.  Today it is time for a new challenge at Little Miss Muffet stamps.  The challenge this fortnight is to use multiple image stamps on your card (not including the sentiment).  

I decided to do a kind of digital masking and have two images overlapping.   I found the easiest way to do this was to use the .png files rather than the .jpg files as the .png files have transparent backgrounds so you can just layer them over each other easily.  I just use Microsoft Word to print my images.

Head on over to the Little Miss Muffet challenge blog and check out the super creations from the design team ladies!  And don't forget... if you use a Little Miss Muffet stamps image the challenges are always 'Anything Goes'.

I used Sage and Peppermint from the Sugar n' Spice doll collection.
















































Sage and Peppermint are coloured with copics (see details below) and in the absence of  my Cuttlebug I have traced around a chipboard frame and inked and pierced the edges.  I added Stickles to the rainbow on Peppermint's t-shirt and to the heart on Sage's t-shirt.  The sentiment stamp is from The Greeting Farm and the ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl.  The design papers are from October Afternoon, Cosmo Cricket and My Mind's Eye.

Here's a close up of these lovely two friends:

























I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Paper Playtime Challenge #53: Anything Goes
The Pink Elephant TPE112: Stitching
CES Challenges #49: Mix and Match (use DPs from at least 2 different companies)
The Craft Pad Challenge #134: Cute and Girly
Creative Inspirations Challenge # 66: Back to School

Here are the copics I used:




















Have fun!

Arabella Chickie in Santorini, Greece

20 comments:

Donna said...

Adorable card Arabella, your colouring is perfect as always and love the papers you've used. hugs Donna x

Cleota said...

Love your coloring - always fabulous! Great idea with the friends theme.

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Oh my gosh. I LOVE how intense your colouring looks, so FANTASTIC. These dolls are so cute, the braid highlight in particular is so yummy. Awesome job. Enjoy your boat trip.

JLJ Designs said...

So sweet! I love those glitter shirts.

Jen

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

I love this and your colors are always among my favorite range! You amaze me with your ability to adapt without some of your supplies while your out on the boat - didn't even notice and your fame looks awesome! Love your coloring and these two girls look gorgeous and the great best friends! :D *Hugs

Emma said...

A gorgeous card, love the colours and sparkle.
Hugs Emma x

Delphine said...

So beautiful, Arabella! Your friends are so cute and beautifully coloured! Wonderful colours on all your card actually and I love the sentiment! Hugs Delphine xx

aqualeiga said...

Wonderful card! Love the paper-piercing, and well done on the improvisation due to lack of Cuttlebug!! So pleased you joined our CRAFTY PAD cute n girly challenge this week!

Hugs, Ali x

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Awesome card hun! And what amazing colouring!!! Love this creation to pieces!!!
Hugs, Marit.
..:: xMx ::..

Donna said...

Beautiful card and such a sweet design, thanks for sharing with us at CES this week :) Donna x

Milliesmarvels said...

This is adorable Arabella! I love the papers you have used and the image is just SO cute! Thanks for joining us for this week's CES Challenge!
Jane
x

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear you're getting lots of 'help' onboard (I'm sure your man knows there might well be a mutiny if you were left to do everything on your own ;) )... think of you both constantly.

So, now that you're so thoroughly into this crafting story... would you like the T-shirt printer we still have stored at the factory? Not a fancy one... my son will tell you all about it.

You'll need to cut a stencil (you have the tools and the knowledge now) and go from there. They can always build you a 6 colour if you ever begin to feel like there's something in it for you.

Just a thought....


xxxx

me

Anita said...

Arabella, this is sooo cute! Love those sweet images and your coloring is amazing, especially their hair :) Pretty papers too.

Delphine said...

Congratulations, Arabella! I have just seen you have made Top 3 with your LMM card! Have a great weekend! Hugs Delphine xx

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Arabella of the Chickie Chirp girls!

Fabulous card - have you made that whilst you are on the boat??? Whereever you made it is a great card - love the digis and your choice of BPs too.

Oh and I'm a little jealous that you are in Santorini its a beautiful island and one I long to go back to - those sunsets...... (I appreciate you are working thought - LOL)

Thanks so much for joining us this week over at Creative Inspirations and good luck.

Tina

Shirl said...

Awww don't they look such sweet friends. Love what you have done with them Arabella, they look fantastic.

Hugs Shirley x x

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Fabulous creation - love the bright colours - thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations
Hugs,
Debbie xx

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable Back 2 School card!! Love the sweet image and faux stitching. Thanks for playing along with The Pink Elephant!!

Faye said...

I absolutely love the bright colours on this. You pull patterns and colours together soooo well. :)
xxx

ChickieChirps said...

this is so clever! digital masking, it just keeps getting better!
BB