Labels

01 August 2011

Pollycraft Monday Challenge # 104 Paula's Sketch

Oh my goodness it's Monday again!   How did that happen so quickly?

This week for the Pollycraft Challenge Paula has a fabulous Sketch for us!  When I first saw it, I thought it would be really hard, but then when I started making my card it all came together so easily!  I'm definitely going to use this sketch again.  Head over to the Pollycraft Monday blog and check out all the amazing cards from the DT.  It's so cool that they all look so different but are all based on the same sketch!

Here's the sketch:




















And this week's prize is 10 digis from the Pollycraft store!  Awesome!

Here's my card:









































































This gorgeous wee fellow is called Chester in Love.  I am totally in love with Chester at the moment!  He is coloured with copics (see details below) and I have added Stickles and Glossy Accents to his heart.  The papers are from October Afternoon and My Mind's Eye.  The ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenge #100: Any type of creature
Happileigh Scrappin Challenge #33: Anything Goes
Hooked on Craft Challenge #4: Cute and Cuddly
Paper Creations Ink Challenge #6: Stitching



These are the copics I used:





















Happy Monday!

Arabella Chickie in Glyfada, Greece

14 comments:

Mary J said...

Amazing, Arabella! That stitching is brilliant and love how you've used those DPs!

Joey said...

Arabella this is beautiful, love the boldness of those colours, great card. Joey x

Anita said...

Gorgeous card Arabella. I love your stitching and Chester looks fabulous. Pretty papers too.

Becky said...

Arabella, this little guy is just adorable, I love him :).Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

Mandy said...

Wonderful card,love Chester and your colours are fabulous....Thanks for sharing with us at Hooked on crafts...
Mandy x

Faye said...

Love, love, love these papers together. Bright and funky, I love it! xxx

Alice said...

too cute, too cute!! love love your coloring on him! super card, Arabella!

Miesje said...

Oh now that little critter made me smile. Such a cute card. Thanks for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

Cazza said...

Sooooo gorgeous Arabella! Fabulous DP's and stunning colouring :o))
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Anonymous said...

Your colouring was great. But the image is just so darn cute. Thanks so much for taking part in our Come and Get it Blog Challenge.

Karen Hasheck said...

Very very cute card! Great use of stitching and great job of coloring! Thanks for joining us this week at PCI!

MariLynn said...

This is adorable. I love how you stitched around the circle. Thanks for joing us at the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge this week.

Miranda said...

such a cute and sweet card Arabella, cheery colours
thanks for joining paper creations ink this week
hugs
Miranda

ChickieChirps said...

This would be a lovely card to receive. Well done you. Nice choice of ribbon too.
BB