Labels

11 February 2011

A quick and simple card

I wanted a quick card making fix the other night, so I chose a really simple layout and went with a smaller than my usual card size (I think this is 10 x 10 instead of my usual 14.5 x 14.5 square size) and an image I had already coloured up.  I think this simple layout could be good for a batch of Thank you cards or Just because cards...

























I think the paper is from Cosmo Cricket (but my apologies if it is actually October Afternoon).  The image is a digi from Pink Cat Studio and it is coloured with copics.  I have zig zagged around the outside edge for interest.





















We had a quick look around Kusadasi today but there wasn't too much to see where we are without taking a car or taxi and most of the shops were closed as it is winter.  However, I did manage to buy some turkish bowls, turkish delight and turkish tea, so it was a successful day for me.  We also had a lovely lunch in a restaurant with a great view out to sea.  I did discover a fish hook in my mouthful of Octopus, but thankfully wasn't hooked or scratched by it.

Arabella Chickie in Kusadasi, Turkey




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My Goodnesseses, graciousessnesses me!!! That's shocking! You sure you weren't scratched? Not in need of a tet shot? What a thing to happen!

AB

PS Don't mind me if I 'panic' about such things... especially after what happened with my dad and his blessed fish bone!

Alice said...

very sweet simple card. beautiful coloring, too! love it!