Labels

01 February 2011

Bon voyage!

I have had this lovely balloon stamp from The Greeting Farm coloured up for a while now (since I first got my copics actually!), so I thought I would use it on a going away card.

I followed the current sketch at Cute Card Thursday which I thought at first looked quite complicated, but the card actually came together pretty quickly.  Here is the sketch...





















And here's my card...

















































The papers are from Cosmo Cricket and October Afternoon, the ribbon is from April Blackbird's stash (it feels lovely... like silk) and the lettering is from Cosmo Cricket.  The stamp is a rubber stamp from The Greeting Farm, coloured with copics.

I an entering this card in the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday Challenge 149
Paperplay Challenges Week 4 (Layer it up)

Arabella Chickie in Lavrio, Greece


4 comments:

Rach said...

A fabulous card great colours and paper choice.x

Annie said...

love the bright bold colours and patterns on your card - so cheerful. thanks for joining us at CCT this week.
hugs, annie x

Deirdre said...

Beautiful layers, great card. So fun and bright.

Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week on our Layer it Up Challenge. ♥

ChickieChirps said...

loving these templates. I missed the Mo Manning opportunity as I didn't make time to make the card, despite the little star child stamp being all coloured up and pretty!
BB