Labels

10 May 2010

Baby shoes galore!

With so many babies being born around me and not much new and exciting in the shops, I have decided to start making baby gifts for something a little bit different.  So far I have made two Madison bears (one in pink and one in purple) and four pairs of baby shoes.  I am quite pleased with the baby shoes as they do look quite different.  I have also become confident enough that I am now starting to alter the 'recipe' to suit me better - make them faster and make the straps buttonable.

Here are some pics of a few I have made so far:





























































What do you think?  Cute?

Arabella Chickie in Palma de Mallorca

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aah I love the new addition! They are too cute... kind of like trainers. You really are very clever!
New Mum Chick

ChickieChirps said...

Yeah, aren't they funny? They are called "Hi-Top Athletic Shoes" They will probably stay on better than the others too.

Anonymous said...

They're fabulous! I'd like to order a pair please, how do I go about doing that?

ChickieChirps said...

If you seriously want a pair, send me an email and we can chat... There will be a pair coming up for grabs on the blog soon though too.