Labels

29 December 2009

Sunsets

I love to take scenic photographs, especially of sunsets... The other crew usually laugh at me when I get so excited about sunsets and drop everything to go see them, but they really are so beautiful, and so different each time... I think they are very much worth it!  I do have to confess though that I am not so much of a sunrise person, not because they aren't as beautiful, just because I am not so great in the mornings...


Anyway, these are a few of my favourite sunset photos from our travels in 2006 when we were working on a sailing yacht. 



Galapagos Islands



Enroute, Galapagos to Tahiti



The British Virgin Islands



French Polynesia



Vancouver, Canada



Just North of Panama



Tahiti


Arabella Chickie in Palma de Mallorca


1 comment:

ChickieChirps said...

Stunning photos! Look fwd to seeing them on your wall someday :)

April Blackbird