Labels

21 December 2009

Sunday Stash #8

We are here!  We have finally arrived in Palma.  We had a rough trip, but I will post more about that later. 

Today is Sunday Stash day.... so here are a few fabrics from my stash.  These are from the Katie Jump Rope collection by Denyse Schmidt.  I love her fabrics.   I think it is the clarity of the colours she uses that appeal to me, and the simple designs.  I have ordered some of the Hope Valley collection, but it is still on its way.























Arabella Chickie in Palma de Mallorca!!! Yay!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

UK Chickie and April Blackbird reckon you're going to need a huuugge house just to store your stash :)

ChickieChirps said...

Lol! That has occurred to me too. I'm thinking a huge crafting room with lots of storage... Don't know how my other half feels about that though. : )