Labels

24 June 2011

Mad for Markers big Copical blog hop!


Hello and welcome to the Mad for Markers BIG Copical blog hop! We are excited today to be hopping around the blogworld with bloggers from all over the world who all LOVE colouring with COPICS! 

If you came here from Ashlee's blog then you are right on track, if not then please go to Sammi's blog to start at the beginning!

Here is my card:
























































































This is one of the very cute and whimsical Pergamano fairies.  I must say though that as cute as they are, I haven't had great success stamping with these stamps so far... I went over the lines of this one with a copic multiliner.  

The papers are from Crate Paper from a lovely kit I purchased from The Craft's Meow.  I cut the sentiment tag with my Slice machine and the buttons and lace are from my local emporium/junk shop at home in NZ.  I coloured the image with copics (see details below).  The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley and I have added Stickles to the wings of the fairy.  And there you have it!

Once you have completed the hop please leave a comment and vote for your favourite creations... and you and the person you voted for might receive a little surprise prize!!

But to get there make sure you follow the hop and leave some love for all the participants... your next stop is Jan Hunnicutt's blog.

Here are the copics I used:

























Have a colourful day!

Arabella Chickie in Glyfada, Greece

16 comments:

Sammi said...

This is so sweet! What a gorgeous little image and delightfully coloured!! I always love seeing your pile of markers used!! :D
Thanks so much for playing along in our Copical blog hop - great to have you in the lineup!!! :D
Sammi
xx

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Beautiful card, I love your shading on the pleats and folds of her dress, just gorgeous!

Carol Dee said...

ADORABLE, love the lace and super sweet image. :)

Sue said...

she is such a cute fairy! I have a grand daughter who loves fairies so am quite taken with your card...lovely colours

Honor said...

This is such a cute card .... just beautiful.
Hugs Honor x

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous image and beautiful colouring and such great colour combo
Hugs Kate xx

Leanne said...

Hi Arabella! I love ur card. So bright and fresh and the colors are terrific. Your coloring is wonderful and this layout is so pretty. Gorgeous card!! TFS!! :)

Unknown said...

Stunning! Beautifully coloured.
Alicia xx

Anonymous said...

What a cute little fairy! The colours are beautiful!

Gretchen said...

Such a cute card. I really like how you used lace, the buttons and a tag.

Jac’s Playground said...

Gorgeous card and your fairy is so perfectly coloured and very cute

Janet said...

I love your color combo. Gorgeous coloring too!

Carly said...

So pretty! I love the stitching ... will have to learn how to do that!
Very nice card.

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Love the pleats you colored in her dress - she's so cute! I've had my eye on that Nestability die for a while and I think I'm finally going to get it... I've tell myself... it's just the corners! But I always love how it gets embossed and stenciled. So, it's going back at the top of my list again. ;D

Amanda said...

Very cute.

Gwen said...

Love, love, love your coloring style!! Your image is incredible and your card is awesome, too!