Labels

02 November 2011

Sweet bear

Hello!  Welcome to another lovely Wednesday morning : )  The sun is shining, the birds and singing and the rabbits are hippity hopping through the trees... Well maybe somewhere in the world... we don't see much wildlife around Athens, although we did see a scorpion in our garage the other day!  Coming from a country where such nasties don't exist it was quite exciting for me!

Anyway, I have a card to share today that I made a wee while ago using one of Cathy Fong's adorable wee bears called Mi Lovebelly.  I have had him for ages, but only just got around to colouring him up recently.











































































These papers are all from Webster's Pages and the ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl.  The charm is from The Secret Garden on Da Wanda.  I have coloured Mi Lovebelly Bear with copics (see details below).  I cut the frame thingy with my slice machine.  The sentiment stamp is from Pollycraft.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Anything Goes Challenge blog #53: Stitches, real or faux
Digital Tuesday Challenge #135: Cute and Cuddly

Here is a close up of Mi:

























And here are the copics I used:


























Have a lovely day!

Arabella Chickie in Glyfada, Greece

Oh, I nearly forgot... my review of yesterday's chicken casserole....  well it was okay, but I thought a bit boring.  I would also leave out the celeriac in future... not my thing.

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Arabella..very sweet little bear.
Fabulous colouring and love the colour of the ribbon...so pretty.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Unknown said...

Hi, another wow card! Just adorable - I really do love your colouring. Almost, but not quite!, makes me want to abandon my Promarkers ;-)

Sarah

Anita said...

Beautiful card Arabella. The image is so cute and I love that little charm you've added. Fabulous coloring, as always :)

Cathy Fongjoyo said...

wow! really sweet card!!! i love ur style. and ur coloring is fabulous! please come to my blog http://allbycathyfong.blogspot.com/2011/11/mi-bear-as-chef-digistamp.html
i featured your card :)