Labels

28 November 2011

A Pollycraft Christmas Fun reminder...


Hello!  Good morning!  This is just a quick note as I am on my way to pick up my parents from the airport... They have come from NZ to spend Christmas with us here in Greece... their first ever cold Christmas!  I doubt we'll be having a BBQ for Christmas this year!

There's no new challenge at Pollycraft today as we have a special four week long challenge running at the moment with four fabulous prizes!

The challenge theme is Christmas Fun, so show us your Christmas projects!  We love to see all your fabulous creations every week!

Bye for now!

Arabella Chickie in Glyfada, Greece

2 comments:

RiNNE said...

Hope you and your family have a great time this Holiday Season!!!

Joey said...

I felt all out of sorts this morning with no pollycraft post lol. xx