Labels

08 November 2011

Karber Digital cuteness!

Hello All!  It's Tuesday!  I guess you knew that already though... hopefully the week is going well for you!  I think this week has cold weather in store for us... we might actually have to turn on our heating.  BB and I are trying to learn Greek, and it was freezing at our tutor's house last night!  Next week I might have to take my slippers!  We are not getting very far with our learning yet... Greek is hard!

Today I have another cute Karber Digital image to share with you.  This one is called Car Leo and I think he's very handsome!












































































When I made this card, I was aiming for teal so that I could join in the current challenge at Do You Stack Up, but I'm not too sure if I hit it or not, so I made yesterday's card to enter that challenge as well.
The papers I have used are from October Afternoon, Crate Paper, Bo Bunny and maybe Echo Park????.  The button is from Crate Paper and the felt is from Blooming Felt.  The sentiment is from LOTV and the twine is from The Ribbon Girl.
I added Glossy Accents to Leo's glasses (two layers) and to the car windows (one layer).

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Do You Stack Up #44: Teal
Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges #46: Anything Goes with a digi
Heart Song Inspirations #23: Anything Goes
Incy Wincy Designs #119: Stitching

Since I used an open ended sentiment on the front of the card, I just had to finish it on the inside...




















Here's a close-up of Leo:



















And here are the copics I used:

























Have a lovely day!

Arabella Chickie in Glyfada, Greece

10 comments:

WencheP said...

How cool! Love the image and the layout of the card! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up and good luck.

-Wenche

Myrna Marcano said...

Great!

Cheryl said...

What a great design! I love how you used the DP. Your coloring is fabulous.

Unknown said...

Hi Arabella, that has got to be the cutest image going! Love the colour and your layout. Sarah

RiNNE said...

Oh, he is soooo cute!! I love his hair & glasses! His car is just perfectly colored and I adore the little scene you made! So fabulous, Arabella!!!

Nikki said...

This is such a bright fun Bd Card thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week hugs Nikki & DT

Naomi said...

This is SUPER adorable! Love that paper-pieced scene that you made and that Karber image is just TOO cute! Thanks so much for joining us, this week, at DYSU!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your win at DYSU!

RiNNE said...

Ok, I'm catching up on your blog...working my way from most recent to oldest. This post deserves two comments! LLLLLOOOOOOVVVVVE it!!!!! :)

ChickieChirps said...

This guy is super cute. A bit dorky too which we all love. :)
Bookie Bird