Labels

07 November 2011

Pollycraft Monday #118 Cazza's Sketch

Good morning!  It's Monday again... not very long until Christmas now!  

We had sooo many entries into the Anything Goes challenge last week, it was wonderful to see all your fabulous creations!  This week we have another fun challenge for you at Pollycraft.  Cazza has put together a fabulous sketch for you to try, and let me tell you, the DT have rocked this sketch... it was such a fun sketch to use!





















This week's winner will receive 10 digis of their choice from Pollycraft!


For my card this week I used a really really old Pollycraft digi that I thought would be fun for a boy card...
I couldn't fit all the sentiment on the front, so I had to do the inside too...

The papers are all from a 6 x 6 paper pad from Crate Paper (I think)... The images are all from the same collection from Pollycraft.  The sentiment stickers are from Cosmo Cricket.  I Glossy Accented over the water to make it shiny and used Distress inks to make the clouds.  

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Dream Valley Challenges #19: Anything Goes
Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenges #68: Celebration Time
One Stitch at a Time #87: Use a digi
Opus Gluei #117: What's on your head

Here's a close up of my pirate boy:

And here are most of the copics I used:
Have a lovely day!

Arabella Chickie in Glyfada, Greece

17 comments:

RiNNE said...

Oh so cute! He is adorable, & I love the scene you did!! Any little guy would love this!!

Unknown said...

Hi Arabella, a perfect little boys card. Love the image and the colour combo. Great paper as well. Sarah

Joey said...

Stunning card Arabella, adore your colourwork. Joey x

Mary J said...

Great take on the sketch Arabella - love that scene you've created!

Faye said...

This card is awesome. I love everything about it. :) xxx

Anita said...

I love this card Arabella. That's such a fabulous scene you've created and he looks fabulous popped up in front.

Gini said...

Love your card. Especially love the way you have created the border around the image!

Thank you for joining us at Opus Gluei :-)
Gini
xx

Marjo said...

Adorable card, thanks so much for playing with us at OSAAT.

xoxo Marjo

Cazza said...

You have totally rocked this sketch Arabella and I LOVE THE DP's!! Gorgeous colouring too :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

very cute card!!!
Thanks for showin us at KKKG & good luck in the challenges!!!

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Love all the elements you added - really makes this card fun! So cute! :D

Rosemary said...

What a wonderfully happy card! Very cheerful and I love the colors, vibrant and perfect for setting off the image. Love the little pirate (perfect for our challenge) - thank you for participating with us at Opus Gluei!

darling Ho said...

Wow! This is terrific! Love the bright colors.
Thanks for joining us at One Stitch At A Time this week.
~darling Ho~OSAAT-DT

Electra said...

This is so cute, you are such a talented artist! I could never shade as well as you!
Thanks for joining us at Opus Gluei!

Deena said...

oohh I love everything about this card, especially that you cut out the sailor boy image and popped him up a little...thanks for joining in with the Poohbah over at the Opus Gluei this week...

*Michaela* said...

Thank you for your sweet comment Arabella! Your blog and cards are just as wonderful! I especially like this one, I always struggle with boy cards a and you did fantastic job here. Wowzies!
Becoming a follower :) I love your coloring!
Hugs,
Michaela

ChickieChirps said...

Ah, this is the one I saw on your wardrobe. LOVE it.
BB