Labels

02 October 2012

October Sketch Challenge at Some Odd Girl

Hello!  I'm back!  A bit late, but I did remember eventually!  It's the 1st of October today... wow the year has gone pretty fast I think!  Anyway, the 1st of October means a new sketch at Some Odd Girl... so pop on over and check it out!  My teamies' creations are awesome!

Here's my card using the uber cute Tobie from the Beach Day Buddies clear stamp set:


The papers I have used are from Hambly Screenprints and Basic Grey.  The sentiment is a sticker from  SRM and the crystals are from Prima.  I coloured Tobie with copics and kept the card pretty simple really!  The starburst behind Tobie was cut with my Slice machine.  

Here's a list of the copics I used:
Skin: E000, E00. E04, E07 + R02
Hair: YR30, YR31, YR24, YR27
Eyes: BG11, BG13, BG18
Singlet: BG0000, BG000, BG72
Shorts: BG11, BG13, BG18, B99
Jandals: R22, R24, R89
Ground shadow: W1, W3

I hope you get a chance to enter our challenge this month!

Ciao!

Arabella


5 comments:

Faye said...

You rocked this sketch, I found it really hard. Love your papers and image combo. A fab card. X

Unknown said...

Oh this is super fab - what a cool dude!! xx

eva said...

awesome coloring! such a great card!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

ooh I want that stamp set.. absolutely gorgeous coloring and card hon!! Love it!

RiNNE said...

What a wonderful job on the sketch, chica! Your coloring rocks!