Labels

28 October 2012

Some of my projects from Created from Color Advanced Class

Hiya!  It's been a while, but my head is not really in the right space for blogging right now.  I am currently struggling through my final project for the Advanced Class I just took from Created From Color run by Melissa and Kristy so that I can finally start to pack up my craft desk... only 3 more weeks left in Greece!!!

The class was fantastic and I learned a lot of new skills.  I highly recommend it to anyone who has completed the Basic Course and wishes to move onto more advanced techniques like radial and single source light as well as reflections and colouring to show distance. I only wish I had devoted a bit more time to it and had been in the right frame of mind.

Here are a couple of my completed projects...

Single source light:

Radial light:


Alrighty then!  I had better stop procrastinating and get back to the job at hand!  

Ciao for now!

Arabella

11 comments:

Sue said...

fabulous colouring Arabella.
Take care

Sue

Rachel Parys said...

Ooo, I'm thinking I might need that class!!

eva said...

wow, those look so great! you can really tell where the light is coming from!

Danni said...

Good to "see" you! hugs!! Awesome coloring!

Carla S. said...

Fantastic coloring, Arabella! I hope you are feeling well and not getting too stressed about the move! Take care of yourself! It was great to see you pop by blogland for a mo!

Céline said...

fantastic!!!!!!!
i wish to do that one day....
hugs
céline

Mary J said...

Your colouring is amazing anyway Arabella - but these are something else - just stunning!

Hey, big congrats to you! I can't wait to see the new arrival!

Faye said...

Just simply brilliant. X

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Wow Arabella, that's awesome!

chrilvian said...

it was a fun time
i hope you are doing fine

xxx from holland

Evy G said...

Dear Arabella,

I was looking @ all my favourite blogs and realised that you haven't posted in a while. I hope you're OK? Have you found a house yet? You must be counting the days by now ;-)
I just wanted to say: i hope you, your husband and the coming bayb are doing well!

Hugs, Evy