Labels

27 September 2012

Pssst.... did you hear?

Hiya Peoples!  I'm so sorry for my very sporadic posting... I actually have some news!   My husband and I are expecting our very first baby in March next year and things are going to a little bit hectic for us for a while.

As well as the normal pregnancy hormones that have completely stolen my mojo, we are also pretty busy with work and will be until we finish up here in Greece in November.   Then we have to find a way to move our stuff back to NZ, buy a house in NZ, cars, baby stuff and find a job for my husband all before March!  It's a bit of a stressful but happy time for us.  

So now you know... that's why I haven't been posting!  I'm finishing up on all my design teams now or shortly and will likely continue to only post sporadically for a while as my life takes a new direction.  I'll definitely update with some baby pictures in March though!

So... once again I don't have a card to share for Little Miss Muffet Stamps today, but I did want to let you know that there is an awesome new release over on the challenge blog today as well as a fabulous freebie in honour of Zoe from Make it Crafty's birthday!  Pop on over and check out what all the excitement is about!

I'll be back next week with some Some Odd Girl stuff!

Ciao!

Arabella

22 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh how wonderful!!! Congratulations!!! Hugs! Leah Ann

Larissa said...

Congratulations Arabella! Such exciting times ahead for you! I hope you are feeling well and everything will go well for you!

Hugs,
Larissa

Evy G said...

O, what a great news!
Congratulations!

Hugs, Evy

Carla S. said...

Huge congrats to you, Arabella! Best wishes to you during this hectic, but exciting time!

Rachel Parys said...

Awesome news Arabella!!! How exciting/hectic for you!! Hope everything goes smoothly for you, and I look forward to those baby pics!!

Congrats and good luck!!

chrilvian said...

ooohhhh congrats..in dutch "van harte gefeliciteerd!"

Annette Allen said...

yahoo...congratulations

eva said...

oh, wonderful news! congratulations! i would love to see baby pics!

Joey said...

So thrilled for you Arabella, FANTASTIC news! Joey xxx

Anja said...

How exciting, Arabella! Congrats on your great news and I wish you a wonderful and enjoyable pregnancy! Hope you will get all those stuff done in a smooth way.
Big hugs, Anja

Anita said...

As I said before Arabella, I'm so happy for you. You are such a sweet person and I know you are gonna be an awesome mommy ;) Do be sure to share some baby pics!

Céline said...

congratulations Arabella!!!!
hugs
céline

Anonymous said...

I know a couple of people down this side of the world that are truly looking forward to having our chicks 'home' again.

It goes without saying that we are all very excited to be sharing this wonderful news with our children.

As I keep saying, 'Somewhere, sometime, we must have done something very good because we are truly blessed.'

AB

Shelby said...

A huge congratulations on the most awesome news!!!

Shelby

Cheryl said...

Wonderful news! Congratulations to you and your hubby!

Faye said...

Such wonderful news, I'm so delighted for you. X

Kristy said...

BIG SQUEEZEY HUGS! Congrats! You'll be such a great momma! :)

Sammi said...

Oh Arabella :) yipeee that's incredibly exciting!!! Lots of changes to happen too ... Hope they all go smoothly!
(hugs)
Sammi

Maria Therese said...

Congrats sweetie!!! I am so happy to read this ♥♥ You know what I was thinking about you earlier today ♥ your pretty card is still in mu kitchen and I gimps at it every day ♥

Kymberlee - The Mama Midwife said...

A big happy CONGRATULATIONS to you and your husband!
Remember to take care of you and the rest will all fall into place.

Unknown said...

Ooooh Arabella - I pop on over after just realising the other day that I hadn't been by visiting for absolutely ages and look what I find!!

You're going to be parents - biggest congrats going!

I've found it one of the most difficult things I've ever done, but the most rewarding, inspiring, heartwarming, amazing things ever!! Even when you are doing night feeds, changing nappies, and finding that it takes 3 hrs and military planning to get out the house - tho friends of mine say that last one is because I obsess, and they can get out in 15mins flat!!!

You'll have to do more than post pics - email me your address in NZ and I'll send you a card (if that's OK). You never know you may not want this slightly (well more than slightly) loopy person knowing your address!!!!

Oh I am pleased.

Sarah

RiNNE said...

I am a bad bloggie friend and found out about the news on SOG!!! So sorry I haven't been by! But congratulations!!! So happy for you and your hubby! I definitely remember how sleepy and tired (and maybe nauseous for you?) I got. My, you are gonna be busy. I hope you have some downtime soon before baby comes!