Labels

09 October 2012

Fall Fun at Some Odd Girl

Hello There!  This week we are showcasing some fun new clear stamp releases at Some Odd Girl and today's set is a fun Fall set that has Tobie and Tia and Mae in it!  Check out the fabulous fall samples on the SOG blog from my bloggin' buddies!

Here are my two cards:


I just love Kristy's new images!  They're gorgeous and so much fun to colour!   I have coloured these with copics and used papers from my stash (Crate Paper, October Afternoon etc..).  The ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl and the charms are from my stash.  

Here are some close-ups:



And oops! I only recorded the copics used for one of the images:

Have a great day everyone!  Don't forget to check out all our new releases this week at Some Odd Girl!  You can preorder your stamps now for shipping later in the week!

Ciao!

Arabella


10 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Totally gorgeous!! I love the paper pieced leaves, what a cute idea! Great work!

Shelby said...

What fun images and colored, of course, to perfection.

Shelby

Donna said...

Absolutely beautiful and amazing colouring as always. Donna x

Unknown said...

Both are lush honey xx

Joey said...

Both of these are stunning hunny, beautiful colourwork, hope your feeling ok. Joey xx

eva said...

both are wonderful cards! it looks so fun to play in the leaves!

Unknown said...

Hi Arabella, two more fabulous cards. As always love your colour choices and your colouring is perfect!

Thanks for your email as well - I can't reply directly as the email thingy doesn't give me your address and I'm such a techno numpty that I can't find an email for you! So if you ever want to email me direct try this sarah[at]vintagecoach[dot]com (obviously without the brackets and with the symbols!!) and it'll get to me.

Still well chuffed for ya!

Sarah

Leah's Crafty Life said...

Such gorgeous cards Arabella!! Love how you colored them up!

Faye said...

These are both fab. I love the extra leaf on the first and th rich blue colour on the second. X

RiNNE said...

Truly darling and gorgeous! Love them both!