Labels

13 October 2012

Princess Tia at Some Odd Girl

Oh my goodness! How could I have forgotten to post my most favourite image from this week's release at Some Odd Girl?!  Did you get to see all the fab new releases?  This one called Princess Tia is my favourite:




Isn't she cool?!  She's so much fun to colour... I love her!  The papers are from Crate Paper and the ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl.  I added googly eyes to the frog and Stickles around the place and the charm is from my stash. 

Here's a close-up:

I hope you enjoyed this week's new releases!  

Ciao for now!

Arabella



7 comments:

Carla S. said...

Super cute card, Arabella! Love the papers and the adorable image! Wonderful coloring and fun details!

Faye said...

I love the superdoop colours on this one. X

MAGDA said...

HELLO ARABELLA, I LOVE THE IMAGE , THE CARD IS VERY WONDERFUL

Rachel Parys said...

Such a fun card! I love it!

Unknown said...

C u t e !!!!!

RiNNE said...

love your design, chica! she is so cute!

joanna said...

I think she is adorable too! but your daughter is so precious! Her little hands under her head sleeping in safely. I wish all babies could be so content. How I worry about the children in this world but you will take excellent care of her I am sure! ( : May God bless your family with great joy and faith! Your art on the previous cards and projects is inspiring! You are very good with the markers. thanks jj