Labels

10 May 2012

Welcome to the Wild Wild West!

Good morning!  It's new release time over at Little Miss Muffet Stamps and boy is it a doozie!  Barbara has taken the Sugar n Spice dolls on a trip to the Wild West and they were so inspired that they decided to do a theatre production... They are all dressed up as Legends of the West!  They are all absolutely adorable... head on over to the Little Miss Muffet Stamps challenge blog to check out the awesome cards by the DT!   For my card I chose Sage as Annie Oakley as I loved the production of 'Annie Get Your Gun' when I was young!

Here she is:







































































The papers are all from the Sasparilla collection from October Afternoon.  The stickers are also from there. I coloured Sage with copics (see details below).  I added Stickles to her stars and Glossy Accents to her glasses.  I must say I was pretty stoked to find an actual Annie Oakley quote amongst my sticker stash!

Here's a close-up:
























And here are the copics I used:



















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Sassy Cheryl's Challenges #114: A Stitch in Time
The Paper Shelter: Anything Goes
Just Keep on Creating: Anything Goes


Don't forget to check back tomorrow to see the rest of our New Releases!

Arabella

26 comments:

Mette said...

Super card Arabella. Love your papers and fab details. And these stamps are just so cute.

Hugs, Mette

Debra Miller said...

The papers are perfect and the scene you created, how great you found a quote from Annie too. Love it - your coloring is impeccable as usual Arabella. Love it! Hugs, Deb

Sassy Cheryl said...

Simply darling and so beautifully colored. Love, love, love the paper and the little sentiment is PERFECT!
Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's Stitching challenge this week.

Annette Allen said...

oh my this is just so darn cute...I love the little wild wild west theme....totally love..

Carla S. said...

This is adorable, Arabella! The papers and embellishments are perfect! The image is adorable and you've colored her wonderfully!

Jennifer said...

Absolutely incredible! I love everything about this and your details to your little "Annie" are fantastic!

Maria Therese said...

Yiiiiiiiiiiiiha!! Cool card!

Rachel Parys said...

What a fun image! I need to get that OA paper pad! I have had my eye on it for a long time, kept waiting for it to show up in the stores, guess I'm going to have to get it online!!! Really sweet card!

jkreucher said...

how to cute is this card! what a darling image, brought to life with your wonderful coloring!
thanks for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl stitches challenge this week!
Judy

Loopylou. said...

oh arabella!!
thats so cute!!! the papers on it are sooo cuute too! just perfect!!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Arabella, love your card, and your did a hell of a job on colouring!! Love those background circles! Hugs, Frea

Joey said...

Arabella this is gorgeous hunny, beautiful colouring and the papers are so cute! Joey x

Danni said...

This is adorable! Love the paper you used, so fun!

Anita said...

This is fabulous Arabella. Your coloring is always amazing and I love those papers and the stars.

Mary J said...

Love this Arabella! Your distressed stars and use of papers perfect! And of course gorgeous colouring!

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, I love this the colours are fabulous, huggles Pops x x

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Arabella your colouring is just always so perfect! And I love your layouts...they are so well thought out. The stars are a great idea and the little scene pics are too cute! :D

MAGDA said...

Hola Arabella, preciosa tarjeta ,el sello es genial, ya te mande la tarjeta, buen fin de semana, un saludo Magdalena

Tracey Manderson said...

wow great card. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter, good luck and hope to see you again.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Unknown said...

Hi Arabella, wow what a card! Love the image and the papers are so fab.

Just been wandering back and catching up on your latest creations. I feel like I should make up some new words for your cards, as I seem to keep repeating myself with gorgeous, fab, amazing and other such superlatives ;-)

Hope you are having a good weekend.

Sarah

JACKIE M said...

I love this card and all the detail, great fun image too!

Thanks for joining us in Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

Shelby said...

This is just over the top perfect and you've showed her off beautifully. Love love love your coloring and the papers are absolutely perfect.

Shelby

Amy said...

Such a fun card, love the li'l cowgirl and how you've used the Sasparilla papers...the stars are great and I love the additional cowgirl scenes with Sage! Fabulous!

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

This looks great and I love how you colored her hair and shaded the hat! :D Such a fun layout and the sentiment is perfect. :D Love it all! *Hugs

RiNNE said...

My friend's daughter had a cowboy party....this would've been perfect for her!! :)

suzARTe said...

such a lovely card Arabella, I love the main image, the bright colours and all the texture.

Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating. I hope you will continue to play along, sorry it has taken me so long to leave a comment, I have been away on holidays.