Labels

14 May 2012

Pollycraft Monday - Colour Inspiration


Good morning! It's Pollycraft Monday today!  Yay! Now that we have changed to fortnightly challenges, I miss my Pollycraft posts on the middle Monday.

This fortnight the lovely Sheena has set the challenge theme and she has chosen a beautiful photo for us to use as inspiration.  Here it is:
























How pretty is that?! Our sponsor this fortnight is Bunny Zoe's Crafts and they are giving the winner a £10 voucher to spend in the store!



Also, did you know that our top three favourites using a Pollycraft image each challenge receive a free Pollycraft digi of their choice from the shop?

Head on over to the Pollycraft Challenge blog to check out the details of the challenge and to see my teamies' fabulous creations!

Here's my card using Celeste Amberglow - Heartstrings:
The papers are all from the Cosmo Cricket Tea for Two range.  The ribbon and twine are from The Ribbon Girl and the sentiment is a sticker from SRM.  I have coloured Celeste with copics (see details below).    I had a bit of trouble with her face... I think that either my E00 is running low on ink or my E11 was dirty... will have to sort that out, but I am waiting for a delivery of re-inkers.  I am also currently trying to convince my poor husband that I need to complete my set of copics... only 68 to go (not including the fluoros, but I can't think of a use for them)!

Here's a close-up:

And here are the copics I used:

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
The Squirrel and the Fox: One for the girls
Two Sisters Challenge: Make it girlie
CES Challenges (Final Challenge): Anything Goes
Crafty Mess Challenge: Pink and Cute


Have a lovely day!

Arabella

13 comments:

lis-m said...

Good morning Arabella... Fabulous card for polly craft challenge today , awesome colouring too , I do love PC images ... Those papers are just da bomb! Hugs xx

Faye said...

Sooo pretty, fab colouring and a luuuurverly layout. Mwah. xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, fab layout & colours!

Thank you for sharing with us for our last challenge at Crafty Emma's Store this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Aww this is gorgeous Arabella! The colouring on her is just too perfect and those papers are adorable. The love hearts with the buttons are the perfect touch! :)

Sheena said...

Gorgeous colours Arabella! Sheena xx

Maria Therese said...

Holey moley you have been busy girl!! Looooooooooove your card!!Love the colors love the design love the coloring love love love!!!

Joey said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this card hun, gorgeous layout, love the stitching. Joey xx

Lou Mac said...

This is far too cute! Love how you've taken the photo inspiration! Gorgeous colouring as always and that pink ribbon is delish! xo

Joynana said...

Your coloring is fabulous and I just love that little cutie. Thanks for joing us for 2 sisters make it girly challenge.

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Thank you so much for entering the Craftymess challenge http://craftymesschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk

WOW...I am glad i took a look at your blog, love love love your work...its AMAZING.
Well Done and I look forward to seeing more of your entries over at craftymess
Lisa xxxx

Shirley-Anne said...

TOO CUTE

Lovely image coloured perfectly and I love all the embellishing too .Thanks for sharing on Craftymess Challenge Blog .

Linda said...

What a stunning card, I love the colours you have used!

Thanks for playing along with us at The Squirrel and the Fox, hope to see you again soon.

Hugs,
Linda xx

RiNNE said...

Such a pretty mixture of design papers! So fun!