Labels

07 April 2011

New Release day at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!

Well it's Thursday already and I can't believe how fast this week has gone!  Maybe it's because we have been so busy...  We are now in Antibes all lined up and sparkling ready for the boat show that starts today.

Today is release day at Little Miss Muffet stamps and Barbara has outdone herself with a gorgeous new collection called the Sugar n' Spice dolls.  There are four doll digis being released today, but I am only showing two or my four cards today (and two tomorrow), so you will have to hop over to the Little Miss Muffet Challenges and Releases blog to see the other two!

And now, without further ado... I am delighted to introduce... Peppermint!




































































The papers are from October Afternoon and the stickers are from Cosmo Cricket.  I have used April's sketch from  the Sketch for you to try (SFYTT) at I{heart} 2 stamp.   I have coloured Peppermint with copics (see below) and added Stickles to her t-shirt and Glossy Accents to her lunchbox.  Peppermint is available now in the Little Miss Muffet Stamps shop.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
I {heart} 2 stamp - April sketch challenge
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Something new (can't get much newer than a new release stamp!)
Top Tip Tuesday - Thank you




And now, for my second new release stamp... here is Nutmeg!










































































The papers are from October Afternoon and the sentiment is from Pollycraft. The image is coloured with copics (see below) and I have added Stickles to the dog on her t-shirt.  I have used this week's sketch from Crazy 4 Challenges.  You can purchase the very sweet Nutmeg from the Little Miss Muffet Stamps shop now.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crazy 4 Challenges - Sketch C4C81
Bugaboo Stamps - Anything Goes
I Did it Creations - Anything Goes

Here are the copics I used:



















































Happy Thursday!

Arabella Chickie in Antibes, France

9 comments:

CraftyC said...

These are both very sweet cards and the images are so cute!
Clairexx

Rachel x said...

Two fab cards- I particularly like the layout and mix of patterns on the first one, thanks for sharing it with us at My Partner In Crafting Crime this time!! :)
hugs, Rachel x

...just Peggy said...

Both of your cards turned out GREAT! Just love them!

Caroljenks said...

How sweet are these!!! Beautiful cards and gorgeous colouring of gorgeous images :)

Thanks for joining us for our 'Thank You' challenge this week over at Top Tip Tuesday :)

Carol x

Cindy Groh said...

You have some awesome coloring skills! Both cards look great. Thanks for joining us this week at I Did It Creations. We hope you will join us next week too.

~Vittory~ said...

Great job! So sparkle!!!
With best wishes,
Viktoria

Amy Sheffer said...

Peppermint and Nutmeg are ADORABLE! Love your coloring!! Thanks for joining the April SFYTT!

ChickieChirps said...

Well done gorgeous girl. These are beautiful stamps and the cards have turned out so well. Goodness, you have some serious followers now! Well done!
BB

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Two more great cards and I love both of them! The paper you used for Peppermint is perfect - love the hand writing paper behind her and it's perfect to complete the look. Nutmeg is so cute in those colors and that red paper is divine! The coloring on both are fantastic and the stitching is wonderful! Thanks so much! :D