Labels

23 February 2011

Spring Monster

I know, I know... I was going to take a break from Barbara's monsters for a while, but they are just so versatile!  Here is a card I made for the current challenge at Forgotten Scraps which is spring themed.  I chose Monster Love and coloured him in sepia tones with a touch of red for the flower.  I added googly eyes (of course).







































The papers are from October Afternoon (my favourite paper company) and the ribbon is from April Blackbird's stash.  The cute flower button is from Blooming Felt, and the sentiment is a stamp from Amy R's Summer Sentiments (purchased from Funky Kits).  I consider these colours to be spring colours, but maybe that's just me...

These were the copics I used:



















Arabella Chickie in Lavrio, Greece

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do so like your little monsters!

AB

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Another fabulous creation and I'm amazed and your coloring... the blending of these browns is perfect! I was working with these same colors today. (Plus a few extra too.) Thanks for playing along in the "Spring or Flower" challenge at Forgotten Scraps again. ;D Always love those googly eyes - they crack me up!

...just Peggy said...

Just a great card. I love his eyes and thanks for joining us at Forgotten Scraps #3.