Labels

21 November 2011

Pollycraft Monday Challenge #120 - Christmas Fun

Good morning all!  It's Monday again!  We got the weekend off work again... yay!  I had a bit of a stomach bug though, so my mojo battery was running a bit low unfortunately...  I did watch lots of Fringe though.

We have a new challenge at Pollycraft this week that is going to run for one whole month!  We know everyone is busy around this time of year, so we are making things easy.  Our theme for this special four week challenge is

Christmas Fun

We will have four winners and so we have four wonderful sponsors offering four wonderful prizes:

Rainbow Studios is offering one winner a Musical Amelia stamp



Bunny Zoe's Crafts is offering one winner a £10 voucher to spend in the store



The Ribbon Girl is offering one winner a green mini ribbon kit

Crafty Emma's Store is offering one winner a £10 voucher to spend in the store


How great is that?!  Remember you have to be in to win!

This week we also have four fabulous new release stamps in store from the Swings and Slides Merry Christmas collection to introduce to you and that's not all {squeal}... Paula is offering a freebie today over on the Pollycraft blog!!!

Head on over to the Pollycraft Monday blog to check out all five of the new stamps!  The DT had loads of fun with them!  For my card, I used one of the brand new Swings and Slides images called Snow Buds:


How cute are these two?! The papers I have used are from Crate Paper and I think the sentiment is too.  The snowflakes are from Make it Crafty and the ribbon and button are from my stash.  The image is coloured with copics (see details below).

Challenges:
I Did It Creations #82: Snowmen
Lollipop Crafts #58: Anything Goes
One Stitch at a Time #89: Anything Goes
PanPastel UK #9: Frosty and Bright
Paper Sundaes #96: Beautiful Bows

Here's a close-up:

Here are the copics I used:

Gotta run!  I'm late!!!!

Ciao!

Arabella Chickie in Glyfada, Greece

18 comments:

Joey said...

Beautiful card Arabella, adore this image :) love your colouring on them. Joey x

RiNNE said...

Your coloring is astonishing!!!!! Love the image-- it's super cute!!

Faye said...

I love that it's not a square card. I love the bright colours and I love your colouring. All round love really. xxx

Lynsey said...

I really love your card the bright colours look fab!
Hugs Lynsey x

Trina said...

Arabella, you are one ridiculously awesome colorer!

Cheryl said...

Such a cute card! I love the design. Your coloring is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous prizes Arabella. Hope yu're feeling heaps better by now :)

love to you both.

me

Unknown said...

Love the Digi and how you have coloured it.I have avoided looking at Pollycraft Blog because I knew I would want the new designs and yes now I have seen yours I NEED them lol.Thanks for joining us this week at PanPastel UK.

Kerry

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Lovely card and such a sweet image. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
Lindsay xx

Hazel said...

That image is brilliant and you've coloured it beautifully. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

lindyloo said...

Hello there hun wow this is beautiful I have just finished colouring my images (had a iccle spend lol) thank you for joining us at the panpastel uk
lindyloo x

susan said...

Cute image! Great coloring work and lovely papers. What a cute card! Thanks for joining us at I DID IT CREATIONS CHALLENGE # 82! Good Luck!

sara said...

gorgeous card what a fun image love the colours too thanks so much for joining us at paper sundaes this week
hugs sara x

Cindy Groh said...

Such wonderful coloring. I love all the colors you added especially the purple. Thanks for joining us at IDIC.

Cazza said...

I absolutely LOVE THIS!! Amazing colouring hon, totally and utterly gorgeous! :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Misty's said...

Hi Arabella
Gorgeous card! Love all the elements and coloring!
Michaela xx

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

This is an adorable image!! And your card is so cute with the ribbon and chippies. ;D

Sonia said...

Super fabulous creation, love the colouring... Good Job!!
Thanks for joining us at LOLLIPOP CRAFTS.
Good LUck!
-Sony
http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com