Labels

22 November 2011

Thank you

Hello!  It's Tuesday!  Yes, I'm sure you knew that already, but I just have to remind myself sometimes.  Tonight I am cooking at the boss's house for a manly dinner... want to know what they are having?

Well I'll tell you anyway...

For nibbles they will have mini leek and mushroom tarts and crostini with smoked salmon, cream cheese and lime and crostini with sugar cured beef, goat's cheese and red onion relish.
For a starter they are having peking duck pancakes
For their main course they are having slow cooked lamb shanks served with creamy truffle mashed potato and a medley of roasted vegetables
For their dessert they are having individual pavlovas with fresh fruit, whipped cream and icecream.

Now, on to more crafty things.  Sadly today is my last day as a design team member for Karber Digital stamps.  I have really enjoyed playing with their fun and super cute images and I'm definitely going to get a lot of use out them.

I hope you get a chance to check out the Karber Digital blog.  I love my teamie Kelly's cards!

Here is my last card for Karber Digital... sniff sniff...


















































This image is a slightly different style from the other ones I chose to work with, but I really like it.  It's a quick and easy colour and is great for an any occasion card.  The image is called Birds.  The papers are a mixture from my stash, but I can spot Bo Bunny and Crate Paper in there.  I coloured the image with copics and inked the edges with Distress inks, first in yellow and then in green.  The sentiment is a rub on from Pebbles and the tag is cut with my Slice machine.  The layout was inspired by the November SFYTT from I{heart}2stamp.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
I{heart}2stamp: November SFYTT
House of Gilli #21: Flourishes
iCopic Lover #57: Thanksgiving


Here's a close-up:

























Here are the copics I used:

























Have a lovely day!  I will be back shortly with an announcement!

Arabella Chickie in Glyfada, Greece

5 comments:

RiNNE said...

Lovely work! Those birds are too cute! Awww, I looked forward in seeing your Karber creations! You always made them even cuter (is that even possible?? Hehe!)! And yum!!! That menu sound delish & divine!!! Are you a chef in the daytime?

Unknown said...

Another gorgeous card - I do like the way you take your copic pens pictures, very arty and impressive! Sarah

Anonymous said...

Wonderful birds!!!! Love your work (don't I always say that, but it's so, so true!).

Dinner sounds wonderful. Gosh, they'll miss you something awful...

Biggest hugs and much love. Hope you're feeling heaps better by now???

xxxx

me

thescrapmaster said...

I love how you did your background shading. Very beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along at iCopic! Hope to see you back again soon.
Hugs,
Samantha
www.thescrapmaster.com

Yone said...

Cute card !! Tks for joining us this week at the House of GILLI Flourishes Challenge !
Hugs,Yone
http://artesdayone.blogspot.com