Labels

26 October 2011

Copic Colour Combos and Some Odd Girl Birthday Celebrations

Hello!  It's me again...  I thought I would drop by to share what I am working on at the moment...  
















It's a Copic Colour Combo Book totally inspired by Kirsty's awesome tutorial post here.  Have you been over to the Some Odd Girl blog lately?  If you haven't and you're at all interested in copics, colouring, making cards, that kind of thing...  you should definitely head over there and check it out.  Kirsty just turned 30 and to celebrate she is having a whole month of tutorials, giveaways and fun on the blog.  I highly recommend you head over for a visit! 



So, here is the cover of my wee booklet...
and here is what the inside pages look like...
I am just waiting for my jump rings to arrive in the mail and I will be able to connect the pages together nicely!  I was thinking of using ribbon, but I think a jump ring will be tidier.  I have had so much fun finding new copic combos to use for skin and hair!  I think I have been playing it safe for a while and just sticking to the really easy hair and skin colours, but this book really made me think outside the square... I am loving the auburn hair colour pictured above!  I think I might have to stamp a few more pages as I have a few more combo ideas to add.

The stamp I used is Blush Babette from The Greeting Farm... I've had her for several months, but this is the first time I have inked her up.  She's so cute!  I also have her sister Blush Bonnie, but she hasn't seen ink yet.

Here are the copics I used for her cover page version:




























Have a lovely day!

Arabella Chickie in Glyfada, Greece

4 comments:

sallysbitz2 said...

This is a fab booklet, bet you can't wait for the postman to deliver those jump rings x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

(ps..I have candy up for grabs)

RiNNE said...

So pretty!! Yes, I've been visiting Kristy's blog and learning lots. Your colour book is so gorgeous!! Love all the beautiful combos!

Trina said...

Gorgeous! Can't wait to see some of your new combos in action!

Leia said...

Wowsers!!! Your book is gorgeous!!
Thanks for sharing!

Hugs Veronica