Labels

13 October 2011

Challenge #20 at Little Miss Muffet stamps

Good morning!  It's time for a new challenge at Little Miss Muffet stamps!

We have a fabulously easy challenge for you this round... it's Girly Girl!  Think pink, lace, frills, flowers... whatever says girly to you...

Here is my card featuring one of my favourites... Iris May Hatter:











































































I have followed the October Sketch from I{heart}2stamp.  The papers are from Craftwork Cards and Webster's Pages (I think) and the ribbon and lace is from The Ribbon Girl.  The swirly bling is by Prima and I have coloured Iris May Hatter with copics, but unfortunatly I forgot to record the numbers... from memory I think I used the BG70's for the dress and RV80's for the hat, purse and shoes.  The hat band, colour and frill are done with E50's and her hair is done with Y20's and Y000.  

We would love it if you could join us this week... and if Girly Girl is not your thing, then you can enter the challenge anyway using any Little Miss Muffet stamps image.  If you choose to do this, then the theme is Anything Goes.  Head on over to the challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from the Design Team ladies.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
I{heart}2stamp: October SFYTT
Top Tip Tuesday: Use Designer Papers
Ribbon Carousel Challenge: Sparkle and bling
Tuesday Throwdown Challenge #70: Think Pink


Have a lovely Thursday!

Arabella Chickie in Glyfada, Greece

15 comments:

RiNNE said...

such fabulous shading and coloring. wonderful shabby chicness!!

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Truly beautiful. I love the DP, looks like vintage newsprint, gorgeous. Your colouring is fab and I just adore her bright white tights.

Elaine Stark said...

lovely shabby chic effect. A great image and beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Unknown said...

Ah! adorable, beautifully colored!

Cleota said...

This is fantastic. I love the subdued colors in the background with that splash of color behind the image! Lovely.

Alice said...

this is so sweet! beautiful coloring as always. darling card, Arabella!

Tracy said...

Hi Arabella! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and welcoming me to the LMM team this week. :-) Your card is wonderful. Love those little Hatters and your coloring is fabulous. Hugs!

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Wow, this is beautiful!! I love the coloring and it looks like you added texture somehow with your blending that I love! Great colors and those pearl swirls you are using are gorgeous!! *Hugs

Annette said...

Real cutie, I love your colouring. Thanks for joining our designer papers challenge at Top Tip Tuesday this week. Good luck in the draw. Annette xx

Shirl said...

Just love the Hatters and Iris May Hatter is tooo cute. Fabulous card and embellies.

Hugs Shirley x x

Donna said...

Adorable little card Arabella, love the pinks and blues together, the hatters have to be my fav images. hugs Donna x

Bettina L. said...

Wow this is really beautiful. I love the shabby look. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. I've got candy if you're interested. Bettina xx

Anonymous said...

Oh so adorable!! LOVE the pretty lace and papers!! :) Thanks so much for joining with us at the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge this week!! Hope you will join us again! *Vicki* - Oct GDT

Debbie Carriere said...

Adorable!! Thanks for playing at The Ribbon Carousel!!

Mahmood Ali said...

Its looking so beautiful i appreciate your creativity...
Plastic card printing
Plastic card