Labels

31 January 2011

Another Monster...

I love Barbara's monster digis from Forgotten Scraps, so this weekend I decided to make another monster card to enter in her challenge.













































I coloured this little guy with copics, added some glossy accents to his bubble and some googly eyes and made a quick and simple birthday card.

These are the copics I used...


















I am going to enter this card into the following challenges:
Forgotten Scraps Challenge #1
Mojo Monday Sketch #175
Copic Creations Challenge No. 42 (The challenge is to use something new, so I used this new monster digi)

I hope you all are having a lovely weekend.  It's a bit chilly here, but it didn't snow as we originally thought it might.

Arabella Chickie in Lavrio, Greece


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simply stunning work!!!

AB

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Wow - this is wonderful and I love the gray color! I might have to color a gray one now. ;D Beautiful coloring and the layout is perfect. I still love those googly eyes - too funny! Thanks for playing along in the Forgotten Scraps challenge again! :D (I see there are others you printed ... can't wait to see those. He he.)

...just Peggy said...

I love him...the coloring is just right and the bubble gum looks so real.... Thanks for joining us at Forgotten Scraps this week.

ChickieChirps said...

Indeed well done on the bubblegum! I'm working on this guy at the moment - shall see how we go!
BB

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

What a cute little monster, and your coloring is wonderful. Thanks for joining our Copic Creations challenge.

Mimi said...

Super cute monster!! Love the fun colors and cute little wiggly eyes! ;)