Labels

08 June 2010

Desigual, meaning uneven or unequal...

Spanish women seem to have a very interesting and stylish sense of fashion. I particularly love the more colourful clothing I have seen some people wearing. At the moment one of my favourite clothing stores here is called Desigual. This is what they say about the summer 2010 women's collection online:
"The garments are painstakingly made with their textures, colours, forms and multitude of different beads.  Embroidered buttons, crochet patchwork, frayed clothes, naif motifs... to let you enjoy the heat in the best Desigual spirit."
I thought I would share with you some of my 'want' items from there at the moment. You can find more online at Desigual. 

































































































Aren't they cool?!  They make me happy.  I hope they brighten your day too.

Arabella Chickie in Palma de Mallorca
(All images from www.desigual.com)

1 comment:

ChickieChirps said...

Gosh, Arabella... they are such cool clothes! Love them!
April Blackbird