Labels

06 December 2009

Sunday Stash #6

These are mostly from Timeless Treasures, the Apple collection, but there are a few more as well...




The leaves in this one are from the Apple collection, there is also some Sandi Henderson Farmer's Market and some Michael Miller Ta Dot.  The Halloween print is from Spoonflower, it was one of the winning designs one week so I bought some because I thought it was so cute (even though we dont really celebrate Halloween).



The green fabric is from the Apple collection, the rest I'm not quite sure where they are from, except I think the stripes are Joel Dewberry.  I should really look them up and label them nicely and be organised, but who has the time to do that?!

Visit 1/4 of an inch for more Sunday Stashers.

Arabella Chickie in Greece

No comments: