Labels

30 April 2012

Guest Designer at CMC!

Hello!  Good evening!  I hope everyone has had a fabulous weekend!  I managed to get some colouring done and we also went to see The Avengers in 3D!  It was great!

Recently I won a guest design spot on the CMC Copic Challenge Group.  The challenge is Celebrations and the sponsor is Pixie Cottage.  

Here's my card using South End Witch:

































































The papers are a mixture from October Afternoon and Cosmo Cricket.  The ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl and I cut the stars using my Slice machine.  The sentiment was made with Doodlebug rub ons.

Here's a close-up:























And here are the copics I used:


















It's such an easy challenge, there's no excuse not to join in!  You have until May 11th to get your cards in!

Arabella

9 comments:

angelwhispers said...

My word shes fab and I just love your colouring superb as always! Chanelle xx

Céline said...

Hi Arabella,
congratulations! yor card is fantasic!
hugs
céline

Maria Therese said...

Cooooooooool ♥♥ Love your card!

Carla S. said...

Fantastic card, Arabella! Love the papers and layout and cute image! Great coloring and design! Congrats on your Guest Designer spot!

Anonymous said...

I truly LOVE your blog! It gets better by the day :)

AB

Denise Marzec said...

Great coloring and I love all the sponging on the stars!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Arabella this is so cute! Love that image and your bright colouring. I saw the avengers in 3d too - it was awesome! :D

Nicki said...

Gorgeous card - great colouring and fab papers, and that bow is lovely.

Nicki, xx

Brook said...

Super cute card. So happy you could join us as the GDT at the CMC Copic Challenge.