Labels

22 July 2014

Things with wings and sticky markers...

Hello again!  Two posts in a week... I'm on a roll!

Lilian is about to wake up any minute, so I'll keep this one brief... Here's a card I made for the current Wings and things challenge on the Some Odd Girl Facebook page.  I can't find this gorgeous wee fairy in the shop at the moment, so I'm not sure if she has been retired or if I just had a boy look.  The bird is from a clear stamp set called Gwen in Bloom.

I had so much trouble with my skin colouring markers on this one... I totally ruined her arms and I'm so disappointed.  I just read on the Kit and Clowder Facebook group about some tips to stop that happening (eg wiping the sides of the brush nib before closing the cap), so I'm going to implement them in my colouring time tonight.  I also can't seem to find my copic opaque white anywhere, so no highlights on her eyes until I find it...




That's it from me... the munchkin is awake!

Ciao!

Arabella



1 comment:

Rachel Parys said...

Totally adorable!! I don't think her arms look bad at all!! Great use of the additional bird, such a cute embellishment!