Labels

22 August 2012

Unicorn Mae

Hello!  I told you I'd be back today and I didn't forget... Yay!  It's day three of new releases over at Some Odd Girl and today we are featuring the gorgeous Unicorn Mae!

Here's my card:



Isn't she magical?!  All four of this weeks releases are available in the shop.   Tomorrow we'll be showcasing Peacock Kaylee on the blog.

The papers are a mixture from my stash (Little Yellow Bicycle, Crate Paper and Echo Park I think) and the ribbon and mesh are from The Ribbon Girl.  The pins are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the charm is from The Secret Garden on Da Wanda.  The tag sentiment is a stamp from LOTV and the 'make a wish' sentiment is a clear sticker from SRM.  I added Stickles to Mae's hair and mane for a bit of sparkle.

Here's a close-up:

And here are the copics I used:
Skin: E000, 00, 11, BV31 and R21
Hair: R32, 35, 37, 89, YR00, 12, 27 and YR30, Y11, Y23, YR21
Top: G0000, 00
Eyes: BG72, 75
Pants: E81, 84, 87, 89 and E40
Pant flap: BG70, 72, 75, 78
Hooves: C3, 6, 8, 100
Horn: C00, C3 and G0000



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Bearly Mine: Anything Goes
Created with Love Challenges: 3 of a kind (I have used 3 repeats of 'Make a Wish")
Lollipop Crafts: Anything goes



I hope you are enjoying this week's new releases at Some Odd Girl!  See you back here tomorrow!

Arabella


13 comments:

Faye said...

I absolutely LOVE what you've done with the mae. Gorgeous card, gorgeous. xx

Sue said...

Fabulous card Arabella, I love the image and your colouring is wonderful

Hugs Sue

Annette Allen said...

wow stunning...love her hair and the added shine...love love love it...

Rachel Parys said...

Love her sparkling rainbow mane/hair!! She's gorgeous! I love the sentiment running down the side too, very cool!

Anonymous said...

WOW! You card is stunning and the colored image is amazing!

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Your card is wonderful! Love the colors and the image as well. Great inspiration. Thanks for joining us at Created with Love Challenges.
Linda

Scrappin Mama said...

Beautiful Job! Love the colors and the idea of the 3 sets of words is really cool, Thanks for joining us at Created with Love Challenges
Lisa O

Andrea W said...

Fantastic card! I love the sparkle and repeated sentiment. Thanks for playing along at Created With Love Challenges.

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Oooh love this Arabella! The tones are simply gorgeous and the hair looks amazing. Love the bling too :)

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Arabella. Fab card, love the colours and your sentiment. Thanks for sharing at Created with love. Sandra.

craftin-dawn said...

Lovely card, "Make a Wish" times 3 is awesome use of our challenge this week at Created With Love Challenges
Thank you for playing along!

DawnD

Leah's Crafty Life said...

Swooooon.. I absolutely want to have hair like hers.. it's so gorgeous!! Stunning card and coloring, I love it!!

Sonia said...

Fabby creation. Great JOB!
Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts. Good Luck!
-Sony LC-DT
sonia-studio60.blogspot.com