Labels

28 August 2012

Some Odd Girl Featured Digi - Professor Inch

Hiya!  I'm back!  I'm sorry for my sporadic posts lately... we are super busy at work and I have been too tired to post!  Anyways, today it's time for a new featured digi at Some Odd Girl and Kristy has chosen the adorable Professor Inch!   He is now available at 25% off the regular price for the next two weeks, so get in quick!  Check out my teamies' fabby samples at the Some Odd Girl blog.

Here's my card:


Isn't he cute?!  The papers I have used are from Pink Paisley as is the speech bubble, and the ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl. The charm is from Wild Orchid Crafts and the sentiment is a sticker from SRM.

Here's a close-up:

And the copics I used are as follows:
Green: YG0000, 21, 23, 25, 17
Blue green: BG10, 34, 49
Red: R22, 24, 29, 89
Blush: R20
Yellow tassel: Y11, 17
Book pages: E50, 51, 53
Black: T0, 3, 6, 9
Blue: B21, 24, 26
Purple: V12, 15, 17
Brown: E30, 35, 37


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Marker Pop Challenges: Kids/School
Challenges 4 Everybody: Anything Goes
Stamp and Create: Stitch it up
Cupcake Inspirations: Photo inspiration

That's it from me today!  I hope you are all well!  I'm hoping to be able to get around everyone's blogs next month...

Ciao!

Arabella



14 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful creation! thank you so much for sharing with us at "Challenges4Everybody".
good luck! - Amelia

chrilvian said...

aaah so cute and funny, love it

Sharla said...

Super cute!! Love all the colors and of course the image, love your coloring!

Tina said...

so so cute and adorable image and love the colors...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

Tina
sweetie dt

Cheryl said...

Super cute! I love your coloring and your card design rocks!

Sue said...

Fabulous card Arabella. I love the image and the colours and papers are wonderful.

hugs Sue

Rachel Parys said...

OMG, you made him look fantastic!! Awesome job! Your coloring is always top-notch!

Annette Allen said...

aww what a cutie...love it.

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

....omg!!! Arabella!! This is just the cutest little thing I have ever seen! :D I love him hehehehehe! Awesome work xx

Shelby said...

Love the papers you've used and of course your coloring is spot on great.

Shelby

Faye said...

Love, love, love! X

Sandy said...

Love the colors and professor inch is so cute with his little books on his back. Thank you so much for sharing with us at "Challenges4Everybody".
good luck!
Sandy :)

thescrapmaster said...

Your coloring is AWESOME!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at MarkerPop.com! I hope you join us again this week :)
Hugs,
Sami

RiNNE said...

I think the professor is colored ever so gorgeously!! Love the color scheme you chose!