Labels

23 February 2012

Nora Claire Hatter

Good evening!  It has been a cold, grey, wet and miserable day here in Greece... not nice for venturing outdoors at all!  I hear the weekend is going to be good though, so that is something.  Finger's crossed I will not be required to cook for a dinner party at the boss's house!

This is just a quick post to introduce you to Miss Nora Claire Hatter from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  She is part of the brand new Paris Release.  By the way, have you joined the blog hop yet?  There are some fabulous prizes, not to mention fabulous projects from my teamies!












































This is just one of the many cards I made before I left on holiday... It is a small card (11cm x 11cm) to fit into a card gift box.    The papers are from Crate Paper, Webster's Pages and one other.  The chipboard butterfly is from Make it Crafty (I love these chippies) and the red button is from Doodlebug Designs.  The plastic rose and the crystal charm are from Making Memories (I think).  The seam binding ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl.  I cut the green circle with my Slice machine and stitched around the papers with my sewing machine.  Nora Claire Hatter is coloured with copics (see details below).


Here's a close-up of the lovely lady... I tried a new mixture of blues for her hat and I quite like the tone of it...
























Here are the copics I used:

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Sassy Cheryl's Challenge blog: No embossing

That's it from me today folks!  

Have a lovely evening!

Arabella Chickie

9 comments:

June Nelson said...

Wow this is brilliant I love your colour combo and your layout gorgeous xxxxxxxxxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Arabella, I just love all the hatters don't you?! Hugs, Frea

Julia said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique. Hugs,
Julia

RiNNE said...

She is superbly colored!! Love your design, Arabella!

Sassy Cheryl said...

WOW. . . the coloring is stunning and your card is gorgeous. Love the papers.
Thanks for playing in the No Embossing challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's. So glad you could join us!

jkreucher said...

What a darling image, you have brought her to life with your coloring!
love the fun stitching!
Thanks for joining us in the Sassy Cheryl no embossing challenge this week!
Judy

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Wow this is gorgeous! Love the colouring :)

Miranda said...

gorgeous card Arabella, very lovely
thanks for joining our challenge over at the Stamping Boutique
hugs
Miranda
TSB DT

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

This is gorgeous and a fabulous layout! I always love the stitching and the added gems in the background is a great touch. :D Such cute flowers and the chandelier gem is the perfect theme! Excellent coloring! *hugs