Labels

20 February 2012

I'm late for a blog hop!

Hello!  I'm so sorry I'm late posting this for the blog hop today at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!  My husband and I just arrived back in Greece at 7.30am this morning from Sydney... a long trip!


To keep up the celebrations from our big Three Company release - we're having another blog hop!! Come hop around with us "in Paris" this week with a continuation of the new releases in a Blog Hop!! Leave a comment as you go for extra chances to win! You have until February 27th to complete the hop and we'll post the winners on February 29th.



Make sure you leave comments along the blog hop because there will be another TWO random winners selected from the design team blogs to get the following exclusive digi pack!! Oh-la-la... gimmie some winners!! :D




Here's the complete blog hop list:

AJ
Arabella - you are here
Our guest ... Céline
Cleota
Frea
Leah Ann
Mette
Peggy
Sarah
Shirley
Barbara
Vicky
Trina
Little Miss Muffet Challenges


For my project today, I stepped out of my comfort zone and made a notebook cover...














































This beautiful young lady is aptly named La Jeune Fille a l'Eventail and is part of the new Paris Release collection by Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  I have coloured her with copics (see details below) and fussy cut her. The embellishments are from a variety of companies including Tim Holtz, Making Memories and The Ribbon Girl.  The wee Eiffel tower stamp in the background is from Penny Black and the Post Card stamp is from hero Arts.  The papers are from Crate Paper. 

Here's a close-up:























Now head over to our wonderful guest... Céline's blog to check out her lovely project!  And don't forget to leave some love to be in to win!

Here are the copics I used:


















I would like to enter this notebook cover into the following challenges:
One Stitch at a Time #101: Use a digi or no image
CES Challenges: Spots and Dots


That's it from me for today!  I hope you enjoy the blog hop!  I'm thinking about heading off to bed for a nap to try and get over my jet lag!

Ciao!

Arabella Chickie back in Greece

20 comments:

Unknown said...

HI Arabella, I love this notebook you made, and the image, I have to admit, is my favourite one of this release. She's so gorgeous, love your colouring! Hugs, Frea

Trina said...

This notebook cover is super fun and screams Paris! Glad you made it home safely!

corryskaart said...

hallo arabella
wat een geweldig mooi notebook en de afbeelding is zo geweldig mooi gekleurd, helemaal TOPPY!
groetjes van corry

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous notebook cover, Arabella! I love the images and your wonderful coloring!

Josephine said...

Aw, that's so pretty!

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

Lotta said...

Hi Arabella! Your notebook really is gorgeous! Beautiful colors and love your coloring! hugs Sandra

Céline said...

Arabella, your notebook is fantastic, love the combo you choose!
hugs
céline

Unknown said...

Just fabulous! I love the way you colored her, beautiful!!! Hugs! Leah Ann

Adriana Morales said...

Cute notebook cover and great colouring.

Blessings,
Adriana XX

P.S Hope you got the rest you needed :)

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

This is stunning! I love your coloring and the color choices on the image is fantastic! What a great journal page and all the odds and ends embellishments really make it fun. :D Beautiful! *Hugs

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful altered notebook cover!! Great coloring!! Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations Paint!

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

She is gorgeous. Love that little Eiffel Tower stamp, too fabby. I LOOOOOOVVVE the BG's with the browns, just like my bedroom colour scheme!

Marjo said...

Awesome!, thanks so much for playing with us at OSAAT.

I have some yummy blog candy here‘s the link if you are interested

Xoxo Marjo

June Nelson said...

This is gorgeous love it xxxxx

Aartje said...

Wow, this one is gorgeous. I love your Eifeltower.
Hugs Aartje

Dora said...

hello,
what nice that notebook.
beautiful done with those imagines.
good luck!
I go to the next one
greetings dora

Vicky said...

So gorgeous sweetie the image looks fabulous with your fab colouring.

Thank you for also joining us at CES Challenges, good luck hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Julie said...

FAbulous and I love your colouring!! Thanks for playing along with us at CES Challenges this week, Juliexx

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for joining in with our Digi or don't challenge over at OSAAT and good luck. Hope to see you next week too!
Julie x DT

Dawn Frost said...

I just love the new images, they are so elegant! Great colouring and lovely notebook.