Labels

25 June 2011

Red and teal...

It has been so nice to get home and spend some time in out little apartment!  The first thing I did when I got home and started unpacking was to claim the dining room table and set up all my crafting gear.  Luckily my husband doesn't mind too much.

I can't believe it is almost the end of June!  It is getting really hot here already.  I saw 36C (96.8F) on the road side sign yesterday.  This is June's sketch at I{heart}2stamp:













And here is my card:











































































This is Sonny Honeycloud - Sonny's Party one of the free Pollycraft images this month.  The papers are from Crate Paper, My Mind's Eye and October Afternoon.  The sentiment stamp is from Lili of the Valley and the ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl.  I have stitched around the papers with my sewing machine and pierced holes around the circles with a piercing tool.  Sonny is coloured with copics (see details below).

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
I{heart}2stamp - June Sketch 

Here is a close up:

























These are most of  the copics I used (also Y17 and Y15):




















Arabella Chickie in Lavrio, Greece


4 comments:

ChickieChirps said...

Very much like this little chick.
Good to be home and back into your little crafting haven.... Loving having you back just around the corner.
BB

Paula said...

This is an awesome card!! love it!

Thanks for entering the DT call!

Paula x

Jan said...

Gorgeous card love the colours, ggod luck with the DT call xx Jan

Katja said...

I love the stitches and colors on this lovely card! I get my sewing machine (mini) very soon. I hope i could make such pretty cards as you did with it! Do you have a big machine or also a little?

Greetings,
Katja