Labels

20 November 2010

I'm so excited!

I've been busy these last few weeks with my parents visiting (we had a lovely time, but that is for another post) and haven't had much time to blog lately or to blog surf, so imagine my surprise when I started reading blogs again this evening (Mum and Dad are heading back to NZ as we speak) and found that I made Runner up in the Anything but a card challenge at Mad for Markers!

Woohoo!  I'm so excited!  I even get a prize!  ... a Copic Swatch book so I can keep adding to my copic collection and still know what is what colour wise!  Hhhmmm, I bet my husband will be super excited about that... 

The new challenge up at Mad for Markers is to create a Christmas card in non traditional Christmas colours.  I will definitely be getting right on to that when we get back from work Sunday night.

Arabella Chickie in Lavrio, Greece

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh WoWWWW! Congratulations Arabella. Well done. Good luck with the Christmas card, I'm sure you're going to come up with a wopper :)

April Blackbird