Labels

17 September 2010

It's a Wabbit!

Good guess April Blackbird... it is a rabbit, or sort of.  He looks a little bit like Jar Jar Binks actually.

I had a quick look online for a pdf pattern for a bunny rabbit I could purchase, but couldn't find anything like what I had in mind, so I started with a concept drawing and coloured it in with my copics to help me choose colours...

























... assembled my yarn and got started.

























This is what happened!

























He even has a bunny tail...

























And appears to have been accepted by his new owner...

























Arabella Chickie in Lavrio, Greece

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and my prize for guessing correctly is the cute little blond fella in the bottom photo???

just joshing... but he is very cute :)

april blackbird

Anonymous said...

Ah, firm friends they are indeed. Though we're having a little bit of trouble with the name of our new friend. Milo, Milly, Yorgi... is it a he or a she? Young chickadee seems fazed not so long as they are together.
What a lovely present!
Bookie-bird