Labels

04 November 2009

Dress Design for Shabby Apple Dresses

So... I'm no designer, but I have had an idea for a dress floating around in my head for a while and when I saw this contest at Shabby Apple Dresses, I thought 'why not put it to paper?' 

The dress is to be made of a soft jersey cotton (maybe with a bit of lycra) with floaty sleeves and a woven diamond shaped panel in the front.  I was thinking in darkish grey.

















I think the competition closes this evening, but if you have a dress idea, stop delaying and go to Dare to Design at Shabby Apple.

Arabella Chickie in Greece

1 comment:

ChickieChirps said...

Oh swizzle, I missed that deadline! Love their site though. I would love to do some shopping there! Such lovely, flowing dresses are almost impossible to find here. Most dresses are sleeveless and my arms do not look wonderful unclothed.

Love your design. Here's hoping you win!

April Blackbird